Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 02:29 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

Err I meant Audi. Specifically A8. That's one kick @ss car. All wheel drive. And the motor is direct injected like a diesel. I believe it's running 13:1 compression. The thing is like a rocket. And smooth. Can't feel a shift.

This is what's trick. The address book shows up on the main screen in the middle, and in the center of the instrument cluster.

As far as I know they are only closing the text messaging loop-hole on Jan 1. You can still use a nav system. At least I hope so. I've got something in the works. [img][/img] GPS (Garmin Nuvi 350) + Ham Radio.</end quote></div>

Does that thing run on high octane[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Hmmm, sound slike something I wish my blue tooth/stereo/gps had[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Yes, they are closing the texting loophole on the 1st. Even thought they say it's against the law now, technically it's not until the 1st like you said.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:11 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rescuediver

Err I meant Audi. Specifically A8. That's one kick @ss car. All wheel drive. And the motor is direct injected like a diesel. I believe it's running 13:1 compression. The thing is like a rocket. And smooth. Can't feel a shift.

This is what's trick. The address book shows up on the main screen in the middle, and in the center of the instrument cluster.

As far as I know they are only closing the text messaging loop-hole on Jan 1. You can still use a nav system. At least I hope so. I've got something in the works. [IMG][/IMG] GPS (Garmin Nuvi 350) + Ham Radio.</end quote></div>

Does that thing run on high octane[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Hmmm, sound slike something I wish my blue tooth/stereo/gps had[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Yes, they are closing the texting loophole on the 1st. Even thought they say it's against the law now, technically it's not until the 1st like you said.</end quote></div>

I'm pretty sure it runs on high octane. But I suppose if you can drop $80K for a car you can pay the price for fuel. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well...she (it's the wife's car) has a company gas card...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-16-2008, 12:25 AM
Quad Patrol

I'm pretty sure it runs on high octane. But I suppose if you can drop $80K for a car you can pay the price for fuel. [img][/img] Well...she (it's the wife's car) has a company gas card...</end quote></div>

You have a company owned credit card[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] but I am sure that Ford of yours doesn't cost $80[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] But then again, if you were sleeping with the boss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2008, 12:36 AM
Air Cooled Rider

I'm pretty sure it runs on high octane. But I suppose if you can drop $80K for a car you can pay the price for fuel. [IMG][/IMG] Well...she (it's the wife's car) has a company gas card...</end quote></div>

You have a company owned credit card[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] but I am sure that Ford of yours doesn't cost $80[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] But then again, if you were sleeping with the boss[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

It was 22K I believe. Plus a $5K discount for financing with Ford for 0%. LOL Or at least a really low rate. Company has low debt. Only major thing we are paying on is the Bobcat at like 5% or so, maybe lower. All vehicles are paid for.

Old 11-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Quad Patrol

It was 22K I believe. Plus a $5K discount for financing with Ford for 0%. LOL Or at least a really low rate. Company has low debt. Only major thing we are paying on is the Bobcat at like 5% or so, maybe lower. All vehicles are paid for.</end quote></div>

Low debt right now is a good thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

It was 22K I believe. Plus a $5K discount for financing with Ford for 0%. LOL Or at least a really low rate. Company has low debt. Only major thing we are paying on is the Bobcat at like 5% or so, maybe lower. All vehicles are paid for.</end quote></div>

Low debt right now is a good thing[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Next week we hope to have some good news. REALLY good news. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2008, 04:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Next week we hope to have some good news. REALLY good news. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

You can now tell the future[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and you are going to win the lottery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2008, 05:52 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Next week we hope to have some good news. REALLY good news. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

You can now tell the future[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] and you are going to win the lottery[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Oh I wish.

Should be hearing about a couple of nice jobs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2008, 11:53 PM
Quad Patrol

Should be hearing about a couple of nice jobs. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I thought so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2008, 11:54 PM
Quad Patrol

On my way to Pismo for the holiday week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Wanted to pray that everyone in the PSD thread has a safe and belly full on Thanksgiving Day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel