Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE!!

Old 09-15-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider

uuh uuh uuh cool
That rocks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

Big Hoss has been awol for a couple days now. I hope his wifey is doing OK.

Good luck and sing her some camp fire songs like she does for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 12:40 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Big hoss is focused on workin out and workin. that would be my guess.

Old 09-15-2004, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

If the wife is still not feeling good, Hoss is probably doing the dishes and making meals for the crew. Bet he is looking sweet in that maid's outfit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 01:45 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Oh man i bet. He has a nice chest from what ive heard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Prolly wearin one of them muscle man shirts with his black with white fringe apron. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I have to say I get all this crap from THE CONFUSED ONE about gettin a kitchen pass. he's a pot callin the kettle black[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hoss pmed me and said he'd be gone for a week. oh well, there goes the entertainment. it's all on your shoulders now Toyo.

skinner, yer not an "honorary" FBK, you have the distinction and honor of being a "founding" member.

yeeeehaaaa! Canada won the World Cup of hockey.

LJ, hope yer Canadian made quad gets going real soon. they should give you a loaner after that lay-over. told ya we don't like the french here! they probably send the second runs out west[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

creator, love the avatar. everytime i check in, i think i've gone to the wrong thread cuz of your ever-changing avatar.

Toyo, dare i ask what XFB is? or should my creative imagination assume it has something to do with ex, fornication and a female dog??if so, lmao.

Old 09-15-2004, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I have to say I get all this crap from THE CONFUSED ONE about gettin a kitchen pass. he's a pot callin the kettle black[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
what are you talkin about?? i see you've been out snortin the methane again.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I disagree, I'm more like a steaming pile of dung calling the manure stinky![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I don't get kitchen passes, i need to consult with the war department.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Your pretty close their Confused one on the XFB i pm'd ya the actual definitions. so ya know i keep on pretty good grounds with all the ex's never know when ya may need some tail. cant burn all the quick and dirty bridges [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Im rather humord it wasnt 7 minutes after i called you out. that you appeared [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 02:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
If you wanna erase your chip signature just take it out, unhook your batteries and turn on the parking lights.

Then, do you stand outside the truck, spin on your head 5 times, snap your finger twice and then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What the heck,,, where did you find that out?
Actually, the vehicles these days have some weird ways off changing things. I know on crown vics, to shut the door chime off, you put it in park, press the driver's seat belt, release button 3 times, turn the ignition, on and off 3 times and the chime goes away;confused; Strange stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and bored designers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel