Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

*shaking*

Old 09-28-2004, 10:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
*shaking*
What are you shaking?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you know more than 3 shakes and your playin with it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LMAO...he's a TX boy. That's his first real shaker. LOL. (We had this discussion this weekend.) At least the sky is sucking crap up into it and throwing it a couple miles away.

Fortunately this one happened in the middle of nowhere. There are more people on the highways that pass through there than the official 17 who actually live in Parkfield. Hopefully the USGS, UCB and other groups got a ton of data from this shaker. It's the one they've been waiting for. All though she's about 10 years later than thought. Original prediction was for like '84-'96 based on 22 year average strikes. I assume the highways are still good there as that specific area is locked. It'll just be really nasty when it finally does.

I saw one instrument reading that showed 10cm of land travel (should be north/south slip) at one point.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-29-2004, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I just can't get into that stuff. And I just can't envision, a 48 year old fart, dressed like Snoop Doggy Dog[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But, I would love to follow him around, as he is videoing Girls Gone Wild X[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Imagine some of the things he must see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I have to admit, Snoopy did a good job of impersonating Huggy Bear, in Starsky and Hutch. Even though the movie itself had a little bit, to be disired[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Cool car though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][/quote]

I, in no way, dress like rappers. I do know where my pants should hang[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My four kids listen to the same stuff but we all think the words suck but ya got to love the beat. We know they are all clowns in real life and will spend all their millions in a couple of years and be broke.
Who knows, might have ex rapper reality shows in the future. We have them for everything else[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
[quote]
Originally posted by: Trasher
[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver

But, I would love to follow him around, as he is videoing Girls Gone Wild X[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Imagine some of the things he must see[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Maybe he needs an assistant director[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm with Ned on rap and foreplay. Toyo, YFI, my wife actually believed your post about getting women excited, until i reminded her it probably involved 2 new-to-each-other, willing participants, VS. the begging husband who eventually gets his zombie wife to give in cuz she's tired of being prodded in the leg [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Yep, i believe long-term marraige noogy vs. new relationship is entirely different. We're at the hallway sx part, where we pass each other in the hallway and say, "f/u" (j/k). we like doggie style; you know, were i sit and beg![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] actually, Canadians invented that position so they could both watch the hockey game.

Old 09-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I'm with Ned on rap and foreplay. Toyo, YFI, my wife actually believed your post about getting women excited, until i reminded her it probably involved 2 new-to-each-other, willing participants, VS. the begging husband who eventually gets his zombie wife to give in cuz she's tired of being prodded in the leg [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Yep, i believe long-term marraige noogy vs. new relationship is entirely different. We're at the hallway sx part, where we pass each other in the hallway and say, "f/u" (j/k). we like doggie style; you know, were i sit and beg![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] actually, Canadians invented that position so they could both watch the hockey game.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 03:22 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, No I didn't fell it this morning. I was on 99. The potholes always feel like a 6.0 earthquake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I haven't heard anything about Hwy41/46 being closed. That's an interesting site you posted. Man, there are a heck of a lot of earthquakes going on. Maybe California and Washington will fall off the face of the earth and Idaho and Nevada will be the new ocean front property[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good thing they draw a line at the 49th parallel... NOT! we're so overdo for a major one here, they've been preparing forever and predicting the worst. yep, the whole wet coast could just crack away into the abyss.

Old 09-29-2004, 03:55 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, i found one thread you were called out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or should I say, called into today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

"First off it's blackandredwarrior. And I enjoy debating."

If you need any help, your brothers from FBK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] will be there to help you out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel