Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

ya, some of these posts pass by while i'm replying, so there is always that delayed reaction. oh well, guess that's what happens when ya type aa slow as me.

Old 09-15-2004, 02:51 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
If you wanna erase your chip signature just take it out, unhook your batteries and turn on the parking lights.

Then, do you stand outside the truck, spin on your head 5 times, snap your finger twice and then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What the heck,,, where did you find that out?
Actually, the vehicles these days have some weird ways off changing things. I know on crown vics, to shut the door chime off, you put it in park, press the driver's seat belt, release button 3 times, turn the ignition, on and off 3 times and the chime goes away;confused; Strange stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and bored designers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well thats what i heard. on the psd's at least they have a back up computer battery so you disconnect the stuff and turn on park lights and it drains it and resets the computer. thats a recomended procedure before attaching a chip as well because the truck reprograms its self. same thing in my ranger to reset puter

Old 09-15-2004, 02:52 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya, some of these posts pass by while i'm replying, so there is always that delayed reaction. oh well, guess that's what happens when ya type aa slow as me.
Its ok confused one. No need to type faster than lightning like the masterful postho. I cant believe i am close to breaking 1k messages. lol OOOO im 969 right now when i post this 970 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 02:54 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey MD, love that new avatar. guess i'm next. yer right about the wierd engineering. when the Ford mechanics have the troubleshooting book open to diagnose a problem, they have to go thru the strangest series of events like opening door, turning car on and off, lights on then off, etc..., then check computer codes, and on and on. funny how they still don't get the problem corrected properly half the time, after all that bs.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:04 AM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, So, are you going to pass that mark tonight? You know, everyone on the gallery has gone home. So, no one liners here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]your going to have to work for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]It wouldn't surprise me, if, what you say about the resetting is true. Some stranger things have happened, like confused, knowing how to use a computer or the Canadians winning a hockey championship[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Confused thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Colorful isn't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]We can thank toyo on it. He did an outstanding job. Waiting for that 10 gallon hat, on the toyo tire though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Mechanics of today can't touch mechanics of yesteryears[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]If, the computer doesn't show a code, saying there's a problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]then, in their over-paid minds, there isn't a problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 03:09 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

yeah i was workin on your avatars today. so and then i had to run to the hospitol and after that i had to get a lil bit of work done. Ya know how i am.. always puttin others before myself.. Im so selfless inmy actions [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 03:11 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

God you think mechanics are bad what about doctors. I mean crap I can diagnose and do most simple operations myself. if i need to remove an appendix i may try [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with the internet man you got resources unlimeted. as for auto mechanics that aint no joke. they really dont understand the inner workings of an engine like the oldendays. there are allotta good mechanics but like everything the sour apples always ruin the image.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 03:20 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Man i hate it when this happens.. So my right ring finger Got The end cut off it when i was lil by my brother. So its square on the end and i got a good scooper of a finger nail. So i just bit it off a lil bit and then has the sensation of a good booger to feed the dog. so i went for the dig, well when i bit my nail i left some abrasive edges and sliced the nasal canal. so now i may as well have a tampon in my nose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Rolled up cleanex

Old 09-15-2004, 03:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
so i went for the dig, well when i bit my nail i left some abrasive edges and sliced the nasal canal. so now i may as well have a tampon in my nose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Rolled up cleanex
LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Your killing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LOL

Old 09-15-2004, 03:34 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Seriously though you should carry tampons in your first aid kit for reals. their steril, Cheap and absorb allot of blood. For nosebleeds i like those lil OB ones

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel