Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 01:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

*Cough* *Cough* Let the lesson be learned, Don't Buy Canadian [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] *Cough* *Cough*
God i can't stand myself. I love it. I havent had good stanky flatuance for a couple years and its about got dam time. I need to be sure to eat another big bowl tonight":_

Old 09-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

IIRC, Lemon Laws apply to when you take something in for the same thing 3 times in the first year...I think. Not sure on the first year. But I believe it's in one year.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-15-2004, 02:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

GEEE RIPES SOMEBODEY LIGHT A MATCH!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] lemon law is tough to enforce anyhow. even if it is a lemon. Id just blow it up and collect the insurance and buy a yamaha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
GEEE RIPES SOMEBODEY LIGHT A MATCH!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] lemon law is tough to enforce anyhow. even if it is a lemon. Id just blow it up and collect the insurance and buy a yamaha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I already tried the blowing up part of it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, you must be busy over in the gallery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]2 more posts to go. Then you get the legendary toaster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Man, I'm glad the stank, your trunk is displaying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] cannot be experienced through the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Why does stew, especially Ditty Moore stew, do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LJ, skinner is right, you need to have the same problem, in a certain period of time, to qualify for the law[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]In your case, it sounds like your need to total that thing and get a new one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Why would you need to break in a new CVT? I would think, jump on it, start it up and start riding it, like you have in the past[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have known only one person who had any luck under that law. And it was on a cavilier. It took her 3 years, to get rid of it. Then, they didn't give her much on it. I think it cost her more after she bought a new vehicle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 04:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Um i have been all over the place only a couple in the gallery today. maybe 4 or 5. mostly in the PNW Quadriders thread dreamin big dreams. hell your a man of the law. Whats the delio on a Big rig transport? can i have people riding in the trailer like days of thunder?

Old 09-15-2004, 04:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

the Methane factory was shut down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] OSHA showed up and said we had an unsafe situation on hand with noxious fumes. so they called out hazmat and forced me to haul out the toxic waste to the dump. no more gas releasing and authorities and cleared the area for work agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Toyo, you must be busy over in the gallery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]2 more posts to go. Then you get the legendary toaster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Man, I'm glad the stank, your trunk is displaying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] cannot be experienced through the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Why does stew, especially Ditty Moore stew, do that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LJ, skinner is right, you need to have the same problem, in a certain period of time, to qualify for the law[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]In your case, it sounds like your need to total that thing and get a new one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Why would you need to break in a new CVT? I would think, jump on it, start it up and start riding it, like you have in the past[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have known only one person who had any luck under that law. And it was on a cavilier. It took her 3 years, to get rid of it. Then, they didn't give her much on it. I think it cost her more after she bought a new vehicle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Eh. Its not the whole thing that needs to be broken in. Just teh belt. I just need to take it easy for the first 30 miles.

Old 09-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

the Methane factory was shut down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] OSHA showed up and said we had an unsafe situation on hand with noxious fumes. so they called out hazmat and forced me to haul out the toxic waste to the dump. no more gas releasing and authorities and cleared the area for work agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Someone ate beans for lunch?

Old 09-15-2004, 04:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

Someone ate beans for lunch?
no i made a killer 7 bean stew last night. and holy cow i couldnt stand myself [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel