Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 02:25 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
.... Your an original FKB boy and you do have rights[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...
DAMMIT MD THATS FBK I think Ford kapa beta sounds to much like a sorrity. although we been gabbin like a bunch of school girls [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think I let the fingers type it and how it comes out, I send it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 09-14-2004, 02:25 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

[quote]

So, Toyo, when you smile, do you look like a pumpkin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] wanna see pictures of the last teef i lost [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Only teef im missin is my wisdom ones. hmm i was wonderin why i was so nieve lately. Dammit !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 02:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Now, it would be a small world if, it turns out you two played against each other[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Hey, I've seen a couple black palyers in the NHL, give them a few years. There will be more.

I don't know about fighting to survive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It's a sport. Just like the NFL guys, pretty much quit saying "it's a war down on the field" Not, when real wars are playing out around the world everyday. It's a sport. I've been in some fights, that I could honestly say, I fought to survive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Anyways, I'm off my horse. I knew what you meant[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
So, did you two play against each other?

Old 09-14-2004, 02:32 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]

So, Toyo, when you smile, do you look like a pumpkin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] wanna see pictures of the last teef i lost [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Only teef im missin is my wisdom ones. hmm i was wonderin why i was so nieve lately. Dammit !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, you must of been smart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and had a mouth piece[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 02:34 AM
Quad Patrol

If the "TOYO" fits, where it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Nice avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Just keep it rolling, rolling, rolling,

Old 09-14-2004, 02:35 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Not that i know of. I didnt play in canananananananada [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I played little league during the search for a sport i wouldnt get kicked out of. I got kicked out of soccer for breaking a guys arm and leg, so i played hockey for a while and then i played than and football then just football and yeah. i always played baseball.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:36 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

If i was at work i would throw a cowboy hat on the tire. and yeah i wore a mouth gaurd. mom made me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2004, 02:41 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

The Essays
By Francis Bacon

OF NATURE IN MEN
Nature is often hidden; sometimes overcome; seldom extinguished. Force, maketh nature more violent in the return; doctrine and discourse, maketh nature less importune; but custom only doth alter and subdue nature. He that seeketh victory over his nature, let him not set himself too great, nor too small tasks; for the first will make him dejected by often failings; and the second will make him a small proceeder, though by often prevailings. And at the first let him practise with helps, as swimmers do with bladders or rushes; but after a time let him practise with disadvantages, as dancers do with thick shoes. For it breeds great perfection, if the practice be harder than the use. Where nature is mighty, and therefore the victory hard, the degrees had need be, first to stay and arrest nature in time; like to him that would say over the four and twenty letters when he was angry; then to go less in quantity; as if one should, in forbearing wine, come from drinking healths, to a draught at a meal; and lastly, to discontinue altogether. But if a man have the fortitude, and resolution, to enfranchise himself at once, that is the best:
Optimus ille animi vindex laedentia pectus
Vincula qui rupit, dedoluitque semel.
Neither is the ancient rule amiss, to bend nature, as a wand, to a contrary extreme, whereby to set it right, understanding it, where the contrary extreme is no vice. Let not a man force a habit upon' himself, with a perpetual continuance, but with some intermission. For both the pause reinforceth the new onset; and if a man that is not perfect, be ever in practice, he shall as well practise his errors, as his abilities, and induce one habit of both; and there is no means to help this, but by seasonable intermissions. But let not a man trust his victory over his nature, too far; for nature will lay buried a great time, and yet revive, upon the occasion or temptation. Like as it was with AEsop's damsel, turned from a cat to a woman, who sat very demurely at the board's end, till a mouse ran before her. Therefore, let a man either avoid the occasion altogether; or put himself often to it, that he may be little moved with it. A man's nature is best perceived in privateness, for there is no affectation; in passion, for that putteth a man out of his precepts; and in a new case or experiment, for there custom leaveth him. They are happy men, whose natures sort with their vocations; otherwise they may say, multum incola fuit anima mea; when they converse in those things, they do not affect. In studies, whatsoever a man commandeth upon himself, let him set hours for it; but whatsoever is agreeable to his nature, let him take no care for any set times; for his thoughts will fly to it, of themselves; so as the spaces of other business, or studies, will suffice. A man's nature, runs either to herbs or weeds; therefore let him seasonably water the one, and destroy the other.

Old 09-14-2004, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, it's Pa, not Mr. Tommy. Sheeesh. he's been gone so long he's almost lost his hard earned, respected handle. Not like Festus who just came riding into the fbk thread and stole Festus! and some of those stories make you sound like you got a badazz streak going. i'm thinkin' outlaw Jesse Wales, or Jesse James, or just Jesse. or Toyo.

blue jays, back to back world series champs. are those the ones to which you refer MD?? montreal is snobby, french, "hosti, tabernacle, chalice!" they don't deserve a team. baseball is your fave...by choice??like i said, it prolly keeps ya off any sedatives cuz it's so boring to watch. altho it's a great game to play ( or derivative thereof, like slo-pitch).

anyways, we like the US way more than eastern Canada, so those teams can rot. I always cheer for my closest team (geographically), so I like Mariners, and Blue jays a little cuz they're sorta Canadian. Hey, most of the players are American, just like the 2 teams in the NHL Stanley Cup finals: they both had the most canadian players on their rosters.

what's wrong with football? way more entertaining than baseball. I like the Seahawks, and maybe finally this year they'll be a team to be feared instead of laughed at. maybe Toyo and i can finally agree on something there??

but those rotten Panthers! Cost me winning week 1 in my pool this week. all i heard about is their pro-bowl front 7 on D, and they couldn't stop that relic Ahman Green all night. plus no pressure on the other relic, Favre. they really sucked for last years NFC champs on opening game at home on Monday night. what a disappointment. hey, maybe they'll be like the raiders and go from superbowl runner-up to 4-12 season ??

Old 09-14-2004, 02:43 AM
Pro Rider

Man- I really likes Festus but maybe Toyo fits better.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel