Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

After you herd the sheep, then what???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 11:40 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Trasher
After you herd the sheep, then what???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
DAMIT BEAVIS!! then i will goto bed. but since i already slept (Not with any sheep[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) I AM GOIN TO TAKE A GOT DAM SHOWER AND OTO WORK!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider

work? I just hang around and watch MTV. uuh uuh uuh cool...........

Old 09-15-2004, 01:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Dammit Beavis dont make me come over their and give you a brown nose!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] god Dont fart in a hot shower. that was bad after bean stew and garlic bread last night. lol

Old 09-15-2004, 01:07 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

If you want to see some crazy or weird stuff look up the Drive Cycle for the OBD-II system on board your car/truck. They have to be driven in sequence, at specified speeds, for specified times. Doing that will kick on all of the diagnostics to run. And sometimes you have to do the drive cycles multiple times. Thinking....maybe Bomb has that on the Outlander and that's what took LJ's stealer so long.... I'm thinking next week it will be a new motor.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-15-2004, 01:29 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I feel for ya man. I couldnt believe how fast i got the rappy back from the shop. 1 day turn around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Dammit Beavis dont make me come over their and give you a brown nose!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] god Dont fart in a hot shower. that was bad after bean stew and garlic bread last night. lol
Toyo- you crack me up man. I mean, you are a very funny guy. LOL

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

16 to go Toyo

Old 09-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
so i went for the dig, well when i bit my nail i left some abrasive edges and sliced the nasal canal. so now i may as well have a tampon in my nose [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Rolled up cleanex
LMFAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Your killing me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]LOL
ditto!ROTFLMFAO!!

Old 09-15-2004, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
If you want to see some crazy or weird stuff look up the Drive Cycle for the OBD-II system on board your car/truck. They have to be driven in sequence, at specified speeds, for specified times. Doing that will kick on all of the diagnostics to run. And sometimes you have to do the drive cycles multiple times. Thinking....maybe Bomb has that on the Outlander and that's what took LJ's stealer so long.... I'm thinking next week it will be a new motor.
BHAHAHHAAHjhg;sgh g;gzsnj ... *dies* *dreads another break in* Im already gonna have to break in the new CVT i think.

On a more serious note. Do lemmon Laws apply to ATVs?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel