Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 07:26 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: Trasher
It's true that if you don't break the laws who cares what the penalties are. I would like to smack around punks but they would own your world after the lawyers got done with you
Im about this close (holding fingers together) from just kickin *** and takin names in the world. If parents aint gonna do it i start a renagade *** whoopin reform party. and we go around and kick *** on punks and kill trial lawyers that assist in corrupt and frivilous sutes!! lol. God what has happend, has the devil takin control of the world.

Old 09-17-2004, 08:28 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Trasher
It's true that if you don't break the laws who cares what the penalties are. I would like to smack around punks but they would own your world after the lawyers got done with you
Im about this close (holding fingers together) from just kickin *** and takin names in the world. If parents aint gonna do it i start a renagade *** whoopin reform party. and we go around and kick *** on punks and kill trial lawyers that assist in corrupt and frivilous sutes!! lol. God what has happend, has the devil takin control of the world.
I agree with you on that one Cowboy, SIGN ME UP !!! What the world needs more than ever is an "*** whoopin' reform party. The little punks these days aren't gettin' no values and respect taught at school or at home and guys like you and me should be travellin' around kickin' the crap out of these little buggers and teachin' 'em the ALPHA MALE theory!!!

Old 09-18-2004, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

You got it all wrong. If you are going to kick anybodys butt.................

START WITH THE PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

That is where the problems start.

Old 09-18-2004, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Toyo,

1) you made the Kerry cartoon with your computer nerd skills didn't ya? good job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
2) the plugged in joke, LMFAO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
3)how'd you get away the vag line without hitting the censor? I usually have to use the C (see) U (you) Next Tuesday line to slide that reference in mixed company, or is it slide it in the reference? I'm confused![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

hey where's my Canucks avatar with a hockey helmet on one of the Vancouver Canucks? that'd be cool. prolly not hard to find.. just re-sizing it to fit.

i think all these kids need is a big hug, and someone to talk to.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] (**cough** gag** puke)

hey guys, I heard California has a new water conservation theory/motto, "If it's yellow let it mellow,
If it's brown, flush it down".

Old 09-18-2004, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider

BTW, we played the guys from Seattle today in a 77 year tradition golf tournament. we play there in May and here in Sept. stroke play, total points from 2 rounds. they were up 10-8 when we left Seattle, we had 14-13 today, but they won on the total, 23-22! oh, well, a lot better than their US Ryder Cup counterparts did today against Europe. You guys got stomped.

Old 09-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Ohh Confused one. You dam crazy canadian. You guys dont know how to score a round of golf, Just like you dont know how to spell. i guess thats why ya play hocky. cuz they rarely score more than you can count on one hand [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] you should know when your a tire allot thing can roll by [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when i get into the office on monday i gotta mail powerstroker a fancy avater and then i look for a crazycanucklehead avatar. although i really like your brown bag [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] your sooo sexy big boy.. eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yuk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Creator are you talkin smack? Dont make me drive down to san diego and drag you into the bowling alley and woop you with my heavy *****!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I know the parents need to do it but i was thinkin since the parents suck i could be the God Father cowboy and wrangler up tyhe mischief causers and torture them\? that not acceptable then i guess i torture some parents [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-18-2004, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

huh? can't spell? what?and we play hockey cuz it's the only legal way for thugs to beat on one another.

great story for ya Toyo. my uncle fought in WW1 (yep, 1). he was 60 when he married my 20 y/o aunt. gotta respect and admire a man like that! he told us lots of great stories over the years and showed us his war wounds. we always thot he got shot IN the war. after he died we found a scrap book and old press clippings (at that time, Doty/Dryad had 2000+ people living there). He lived in Doty, near Pe Ell.

the newspaper (Chehalis or Centralia) story said he and 1 or 2 other soldiers were shot during an Armistice day parade after WW1 had just ended. 2 guys that opened fire on him and other soldiers were members of the Communist party. (In the early 1900's??, I dunno, that's just what the article said). the law enforcement took the 2 accused to the local jail. the paper described very matter-of-factly (without ad-libbing their own pinko spin), "There was a mob scene outside the jail and it was overtaken by the crowd. The 2 men were dragged out, castrated and hung from a local bridge". Ahhh, give me the day when newspapers just reported facts instead of trying to create news and controversy and sensationalize things like they do now.

It just seemed the way they reported it that it was a normal and natural event. as it should have been. gotta love that form of justice! bet yer kin were part of the mob!

Old 09-18-2004, 02:52 PM
Pro Rider

You could drag them behind your PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

the newspaper (Chehalis or Centralia) story said he and 1 or 2 other soldiers were shot during an Armistice day parade after WW1 had just ended. 2 guys that opened fire on him and other soldiers were members of the Communist party. (In the early 1900's??, I dunno, that's just what the article said). the law enforcement took the 2 accused to the local jail. the paper described very matter-of-factly (without ad-libbing their own pinko spin), "There was a mob scene outside the jail and it was overtaken by the crowd. The 2 men were dragged out, castrated and hung from a local bridge". Ahhh, give me the day when newspapers just reported facts instead of trying to create news and controversy and sensationalize things like they do now.

It just seemed the way they reported it that it was a normal and natural event. as it should have been. gotta love that form of justice! bet yer kin were part of the mob!
Man I love that. That's the way it should be for some of these crimes. Clear out death row in an afternoon.

"members of the Communist party" Ya, we have that now. They are called Liberals[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

John Kerry, Hanoi Jane, etc. Send them all to Communist China for all I care. Oh, and those Hollywood elite that stated that they would leave the country if Bush won- Start packing and get out!!! Don't let the screen door smack you in the a$$ on the way out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 02:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Creator, the Alex Baldwins and Mike Moores aren't going anywhere[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] They don't have the cajoneys, to follow through on a threat like that. And do you believe, Baldwin has been casted as a war hero or military person. How can he face himself in the mirror knowing, he is bad talking the very thing that is putting money in his pocket. And the same with Moore. The are wasting the air we breath[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel