Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 01:51 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

What you laughin bout willis?

Old 10-01-2004, 01:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is that from your PEDO-files? or is that the name of the group ?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] me-thinks twelve-teen is still too young, even for you Toyo! I bet your motto is "Old enough to pee, old enough for me!"

why's everyone pickin' on poor 'ol Ned, he's just calling a spade a spade. truth hurt? I can sympathize brother Ned, they either bash on you or the poor 'lil 'ol Canadian. And my deepest sympathies for the loss of Maude. And Ned, you ARE one of the FBK. You DA MAN!

Old 10-01-2004, 01:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
lol. you ever poked a hole in the dead bloated sittin in the sun critters. let me tell you that is the smell of death. woooo *eyes watering*
Ever been to the place where you drop off the dead cows??? Or living ones tied up to die?? Well, let me tell you, you cant even breath that air....oh it is nasty.
Aaaahhhhhh, Tallow works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Been to the ones in our county quite a few times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]I thought our jails smelled bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It has nothing on tallow works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We have one about 2 miles away, on a bad day, you can't open the windows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]And going past it on 99[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]what a way to welcome visitors to the area. Nothing like wreaking urine and death fumes in the air[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: dancingqueen
Originally posted by: rescuediver
...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And, from some reason, I still think you have a devilish, FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but devilish, side in you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Oh, I played in those too...when it was hot I used to go to the irigation valve and swim in the hole while my dad irrigated the fields. I still play in the canal to this day, make for good riding spots [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I loved growing up on a dairy/farm, it was a wonderful experience.
And thanks for the welcome back!
On our farm we didnt have irrigation ditches we had several 12" casings that supplied upwards of 600gpm per casing. and we had a substantial river at the back of the farm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] No up on the ranch were in the hills so we had to make ponds to hold the water so we can irrigate and swim [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If your truly from the central valley, you were raised around farming and swimming in irrigation canals. We have over 600 miles of canals crossing our county. Only swimming I've done in it as an adult, was for recoveries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I can tell you some gory stories about bloating and such[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And I'm not talking about animals either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]But, not here.

Old 10-01-2004, 02:05 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Cunfucious you truly are a canadian. *shaking head* I cant post the words to my favorite david allan coe song. but its titled ***** ******

Editted by ATV Connection Forum Moderator

Old 10-01-2004, 02:07 AM
Quad Patrol

ummm hmmmm*scatching head* cant recall any [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, so, your laying on the floor, using your hind legs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]just like Mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Quad Patrol

AND DAMMIT HOSS YOU GONNA TELL US HOW THE WIFE IS DOING FOR FREAKING SAKE!!! we havent had an update for over a week. WTF
I agree Toyo, I asked him 2 days ago[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]He sure has blown us, all off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]You would think that after we showed him our sensitive side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]He would fill us in, on how the wifey is doing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
WOAH.. I dont think i can read all the new posts.. lol

Anyways. We just got home from a 7 mile hike in Yosemite. It was a good work out. Started at 5300ft and topped out at 6900ft. So a good solid climb.. Temps were 58-65... Cloudy. Heard some thunder as well.
Sounds cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Always wanted to hike up to the top of Half Dome and dangle my feet over the edge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Originally posted by: nedflanders
Miss Kitty, mostly what you'll read is an ongoing saga of Hoss' (whitewater to you) affinity for sheep and/or little boys, or men in orange coveralls. And he's having a mid-life crisis. Actually, his on-line, live meltdown has been quite embarassing for the rest of the FBK gang. And what bothers me most is that he's taken to yelling at me and constantly telling me to shut up, and it really hurts. sniff..., sniff, I mean i lost Maude! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] You'd think he'd show some compassion like Mr. About-to-be-covered-in-volcanic-ash Toyo (onefly).
Nedley- Please SHUT UP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] (hoss-that's for you brother) We, the FBK gang ,are a very compassionate group. Just cause we can't stand whiners like 'ol Ned, that doesn't make us so....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]FBK all the way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:13 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
ummm hmmmm*scatching head* cant recall any [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, so, your laying on the floor, using your hind legs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]just like Mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
actually i use my middle leg [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Doh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel