Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

we've already shattered Sept rain record. we've had 7 straight weeks of rain with the rare sunny break. today was awesome, clear, but a little cool maybe 68-72. 2 days ago we set a 1 day rain record. my grass is so green and I can't mow it and it's growin like crazy.

I spent the day workin on the Breeze. #$@^&* CARB!! i tried to set the float height, but it just didn't want to cooperate. according to manual, the float is supposed to be at a certain height AND the float tab is supposed to rest on the neddle valve, not push down on the valve. trying to make both things happen is impossible. i bent the crap outta the tab and it was never right. put it all together, take a spin and the thing is overflowing again, then not overflowing. runs great, just seeping gas outta the overflow.

Old 09-20-2004, 02:48 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Down here, we don't have four seasons. We have two, Summer and Winter. And man, was there a quick change in 24 hours[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Only good thing all this rain did, was water the weeds that will sprout like wild fire[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
You know, I had the same problem on my Mojave, fuel drained like there was no tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I tore it about and found a small grain of sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Flushed it all out. Rejetted it with the K&N[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]and no more problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 03:22 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I know about the 2 seasons. Winter is almost with us. Summer is coming back though. 90 by the weekend. Least it won't be too cold going up Shuteye next weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It would have had to have been a cold mother up there today. I think it was mid 60s in Fresno. Maybe 70.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-20-2004, 03:59 AM
Quad Patrol

With this rain, if it hit where your riding, the dust will be ostalavista baby[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was watching the news. Sacramento got hammered. 6 inches in the basement of the capital. A medical parking garage, 3-8 feet of water. Some places in Sacramento had 2" of rain in 10-15 mins. Here, our temp dropped from 91 degrees Friday to 69 yesterday. I'm not sure what it hit today, but not much more then that. Only thing about the rain is, the weeds will take off when the weather warms up again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Time for some Round up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 04:53 AM
Pro Rider

It got up to 60 here today. Its at 44 and dropping steadily. Im predicting 38 by 7am. Ive got the fireplace going right now. The inside temp was 67 in this room, now its 71...
Also heard on the news that the higher elevations got 1-3 inches of snow. It never did rain here today though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But we went to Sonora today and it rained from Mariposa all teh way to Sonora..

Old 09-20-2004, 04:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I know about the 2 seasons. Winter is almost with us. Summer is coming back though. 90 by the weekend. Least it won't be too cold going up Shuteye next weekend. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It would have had to have been a cold mother up there today. I think it was mid 60s in Fresno. Maybe 70.
Looks like itll be in the 60s for Shuteye next weekend. Should be a good ride. And yes, the 'lander WILL be done. haha

Old 09-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

Hello Boys,

I haven't taken the time yet to read a weeks worth of useless garbage yet, but give me time. Just wanted to say, Howdy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 02:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hello Boys,

I haven't taken the time yet to read a weeks worth of useless garbage yet, but give me time. Just wanted to say, Howdy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
howdy hoss. You missed out on much important (useless) information. Hows the wifey recouping?

Old 09-20-2004, 02:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hello Boys,

howdy hoss. You missed out on much important (useless) information. Hows the wifey recouping?
Yes, it might be useless to some. But garbage, come one, what's garbage to one is a treasure to others[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think Toyo speaks for all of us, How is the wifey doing?

Old 09-20-2004, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Wifey isn't feeling too well.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] However, I think she's glad I'm back to work. At least I got a bunch of crapolla finished at the house...like, re-coating the roof of my 5th wheel and installing my plow on the 500. Hell, it's snowing today.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel