Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2004, 02:40 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Toyo, I know how you feel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It is a lost cause, courts treat them like they are children[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and should't be held accountable. That is why, they don't respect the Criminal Justice System[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And their mom and dads(if they even know, who the other parent is) don't give a hoot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]They are wrapped up in themselves, jobs, dope or alcohol.

I visit those threads and they send me through the roof. I try not to get involved, but, every once in awhile, I do speak up. People like that, are the ones that have no respect for the system. They deserve everything coming to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 02:45 AM
Quad Patrol

Pa is gone for awhile, then, he comes in and starts some crap with the "wimpy truck" talk. What's up with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then, he goes on vacation again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Skinner, how about a yellow bus, with a helmet on top, as a avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Actually, I think a lightning bolt and a "cowboy" hard hat would fit for you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher

Man I love that. That's the way it should be for some of these crimes. Clear out death row in an afternoon.

"members of the Communist party" Ya, we have that now. They are called Liberals[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

John Kerry, Hanoi Jane, etc. Send them all to Communist China for all I care. Oh, and those Hollywood elite that stated that they would leave the country if Bush won- Start packing and get out!!! Don't let the screen door smack you in the a$$ on the way out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I DON'T THINK SO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] then they'll just move up here to hollywood north, and we got enough pinkos here already.

Old 09-19-2004, 02:53 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Trasher

Man I love that. That's the way it should be for some of these crimes. Clear out death row in an afternoon.

"members of the Communist party" Ya, we have that now. They are called Liberals[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

John Kerry, Hanoi Jane, etc. Send them all to Communist China for all I care. Oh, and those Hollywood elite that stated that they would leave the country if Bush won- Start packing and get out!!! Don't let the screen door smack you in the a$$ on the way out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I DON'T THINK SO!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] then they'll just move up here to hollywood north, and we got enough pinkos here already.
Awe come one, You guys never stopped them before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 06:30 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yellow bus? Are you insinuating something?

LMAO @ lightning bolt. Man, I don't play with the juice. It scares the crap outta me.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

excuse me, but what would be wrong with a principal Skinner with a cowboy hat logo? you can steal one from Flanders pic page.

Old 09-19-2004, 11:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Yellow bus? Are you insinuating something?

LMAO @ lightning bolt. Man, I don't play with the juice. It scares the crap outta me.

Would I do something like that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I thought the lightning bolt was pretty cool myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 11:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
excuse me, but what would be wrong with a principal Skinner with a cowboy hat logo? you can steal one from Flanders pic page.
I agree, I mean, he told us about the story on the school bus with the girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] while he was in H.S.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

WOW.. I saw some of the wet stuff today.. It was quite a sight.. Felt pretty good too. Too bad it never got above 55 here today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-19-2004, 11:50 PM
Quad Patrol

LJ, no kidding on the weather change[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Nothing like a 25 degree change overnight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Wife told me to fire up the spa[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I love spa weather[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel