Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 03:01 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

When we went to the Monster truck show, there were quite a few nice moms there. Glad my wife wasn't around to wallop me, over the head as I was enjoyin' the scenery[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Always have JB Weld, in the tool box, along with duct tape [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Hoss, what do you use to get rid of that nasty sweaty-threeskin-to-latex feeling?
I have to use penicilin.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, JB Weld is the cat's meow...I used some on Saturday.

Old 10-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Toyo, we don't have jack-in-the-box here. we have Wendy's, Burger King, KFC, Subway (i think that covers the 4 food groups). we have Tim Horton's which are always very busy. they are a donut/coffee shop that has expanded into soup and sandwhiches.. which are a lot better and healthier than the fried crud everyone else dishes out.

oh, and we got a Krispy Kreme, first one in Canada. man, what a decadent place that is. like i really need that. Oh, wait a minute, I'm buff like Toyo.

rescue, the axle repair may get overlooked, but it is perfectly functional.

Hoss, you never responded to my comment about the threeskin and latex. Am i picking on you too much again?

Old 10-19-2004, 03:06 PM
Quad Patrol

Well, with all the rain we are getting, just noticed I need to fix a leak my trailer just sprung[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I just don't see what the big deal with In-N-Out is. I was never just absolutely taken by their food.Since we are the topic of burgers:Went to this Johnny Rockets place in Fresno @ River Park (DQ and LJ I'm sure know where I'm talking about.) That place has THE slowest service for nobody being there (5:30p on a Friday). Burger could best be described as ground beef jerkey. Horribly overcooked. And expensive? OMG. I think it was $19 for 2 burgers, some fries and a couple drinks. The girl said the fries were enough for two people. LOL. Maybe 2 kids.Doghouse Grill. Now THAT place makes some good burgers. Same order was like $12. Service can be slow if they are busy. It's right next to Fresno State. Have about 9 big plasma dispalys in there and a couple of projectors. Always have sports playing. Last night was both baseball games and football. They give you huge amounts of food. And the burgers aren't like jerky.
Yeah Innout just doesnt impress me. I cant stand the fries..

Johnny Rockets is cool. Just not that one.

Old 10-19-2004, 03:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hoss, what do you use to get rid of that nasty sweaty-threeskin-to-latex feeling?

Darn it! you just slid in under my post again, like the slithering reptile you are! what was the jb weld used for? to put some lead in the pencil? I heard the roids can cause that problem. HEY! maybe you can use some duct tape to get that ribbed effect!

Old 10-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Quad Patrol

oh, and we got a Krispy Kreme, first one in Canada. man, what a decadent place that is. like i really need that. Oh, wait a minute, I'm buff like Toyo.

rescue, the axle repair may get overlooked, but it is perfectly functional.

Hoss, you never responded to my comment about the threeskin and latex. Am i picking on you too much again?
Can't stand Krispy Creme:9rather have Dunkin Donuts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Which we don't have around here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]must be a good thing, it would be the new cop hang out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]NOT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I thought that repair, would be overlooked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

He answered you Confused, he has a lifetime of penicilin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater

HEY! maybe you can use some duct tape to get that ribbed effect!
Must be speaking from experience[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

MD, i really don't envy the project you've got ahead of ya. i've stripped down 3 different campers we've had, to fix rot. it's like cancer... it just gets worse, and ends up being a huge project. and it takes some imagination to figure out how to tie in to the existing stapled box and keep some structural integrity.

Old 10-19-2004, 03:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yeah donut shops like Winchell's or Dunkin had it way better. WTF kinda dognut shop Dont make a friggin Apple Fritter or a Bear claw? WTF over

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel