Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2004, 02:34 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

LJ, Did you go riding up in the Sonora area? Took the kids for ice cream last night, It's cold out and they wanted ice cream[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Go figure, anyways, a couple was there, that went for a m/c ride up to Jamestown[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]They said it was nice up there.
The female firefighter that died last week fighting the fire in the Stanislaus Nat'l forest, her burial is today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]The wife and I were talking, the wife talked to her about 2 months ago at a Tuolumne County Deputy's Funeral[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sad very sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 02:36 PM
Quad Patrol

She'll feel better, now that your back to work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You are probably getting the weather we had over the last 24-36 hours. Crazy.

Old 09-20-2004, 02:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
LJ, Did you go riding up in the Sonora area? Took the kids for ice cream last night, It's cold out and they wanted ice cream[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Go figure, anyways, a couple was there, that went for a m/c ride up to Jamestown[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]They said it was nice up there.The female firefighter that died last week fighting the fire in the Stanislaus Nat'l forest, her burial is today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]The wife and I were talking, the wife talked to her about 2 months ago at a Tuolumne County Deputy's Funeral[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sad very sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Nope. My mom wanted me to go with her to a Quilt show. It was pretty boring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
LJ, Did you go riding up in the Sonora area? Took the kids for ice cream last night, It's cold out and they wanted ice cream[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Go figure, anyways, a couple was there, that went for a m/c ride up to Jamestown[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]They said it was nice up there.The female firefighter that died last week fighting the fire in the Stanislaus Nat'l forest, her burial is today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]The wife and I were talking, the wife talked to her about 2 months ago at a Tuolumne County Deputy's Funeral[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Sad very sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Nope. My mom wanted me to go with her to a Quilt show. It was pretty boring. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Holy $hit dude...I don't think I would have told us about that. lmao.

Old 09-20-2004, 02:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah i was Gonna say the same thing.. Thats not really sompin you admit to manly men. Granted all these married guys goto chick flicks and some even shed a tear but you think they would admit it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thats prettty intense stuff. on a side not did you get the email from me?

Old 09-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah i was Gonna say the same thing.. Thats not really sompin you admit to manly men. Granted all these married guys goto chick flicks and some even shed a tear but you think they would admit it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Thats prettty intense stuff. on a side not did you get the email from me?
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

quilt show?? hahahaha. you're kidding, right? was that before or after the manicure with crumpets and tea? careful LJ, Skinner only mentioned his mother when Hoss jumped all over him and confused named him Skinner. you could be headed down the road for a name change, or worse yet, a gender change. ask Hoss, it's very painful, especially the part where they extract 9/10th of your brain through your nostrils.

okay, while we're all getting in touch with our feminine side today, I'll go second. when I was 10, my mom dragged me to a Helen Reddy concert. "I am woman" was her huge hit of the day. if i hadn't been so young, innocent and cute, I think half the lesbos there woulda carved my eyes out. the female revolution was in full swing and woman were divorcing at a breakneck speed rate. BTW, thanks Pa! that was your generation that blew it for us. now they have rights, etc... . It started when you gave them the vote. give me the day when men were men and women were glad.

Toyo, yer a misogenist pig ba$tard, you should hear what I'm saying here and agree! do i need to quote Ephisians again???

Old 09-20-2004, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

Nice hat!!!! lmao.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 06:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yeah ned i here ya.. You know washington was the first state to allow women to vote? then they said ohh hell no women dont know how to vote and pulled their priveledge to vote. next thing ya know there is a national movement. and the world has gone to the crapper since [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

DAMMIT HOSS dont make fun of neds Papal Tiera!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

hey wisea$$,it's not a hat, it's a Papal tiara! talk about feminine, I'm wearing a tiara. do you think it makes me look fat ?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel