Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 05:00 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

This does sux, doesn't it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

She called me and said "I can't believe how long the drive seems when you are trying stay within the speed limit!"

It's like watching your life go by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Some tricks to not getting a ticket;
Don't weave in and out of traffic
Stay out of the number 3 lane(outside lane) to pass cars.
Don't lead the pack, (occasionally)let cars pass you by, if at all possible.
Use your turn signals.
Tap your brakes to tailgaters, then, move over and let them pass.
If the officer is behind you, he (hopefully)will see your brake lights flashing and possibly target the tailgater.
Number one way to avoid a citation: Folllow all traffic laws and show courtesy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 05:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
However, the wife tends to think she is my boss but she doesn't pay very well at all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Shouldn't that be "She doesn't pay often enough"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 05:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Whitewater
I wish Confusedashell would chew on my ***....he's kind of cute.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Boyz Boyz Boyz. MD gonna have his work cut out for him this evening with all this chewin *** out talk [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Toyo, Your not kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Actually tonight, you guys were very humorous and not toooo bad in the language[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]department. The FBK was alive today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I couldn't believe all the emails I got on it. I thought it was sabotaged today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Thank goodness it wasn't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hope you all learned a little about the court system in California[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I enjoyed answering your questions. Well, next time I might have to charge ya though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And for Toyo, it would be twice the asking rate[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 05:09 AM
Quad Patrol

And I like Confused too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Especially in those orange cover-alls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Boy howdy, pass the soap on the rope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 05:11 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
it makes perfectly good sense about Hoss chewin that, tho. remeber the story about Hoss bein in the rough cowboy bar, the big burly cowboy comes in from the range and annouces , "Where's the food!? I'm
so hungry, i could eat the a$$ outta a cow!!" And Hoss peeps up in his most feminie voice, "Moo-moo!" .

if i was confused, i'd be concerned about getting slipped the tongue during the chewing process.
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 05:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: Whitewater
I wish Confusedashell would chew on my ***....he's kind of cute.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
the only thing you found cute about him was those prison-issue orange coveralls in his original pics. you were hoping to make him your kid, or prison-beeatch.
Ned, you stole my line[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

As you can tell, I was answering as I went[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 05:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
CHILDREN DONT MAKE ME TAKE OFF MY BELT.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Toyo, it sounds like a couple other forum members in another "thread" going at it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Don't get this thread shut down guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]it's going strong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 05:18 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
you all scare me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL
This, coming from a guy with a brown streak on his head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

uuh uuh uuh cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2004, 11:19 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Toyo, I agree, atleast he had them in a car seat. Bad part about it is,
1. traveling in a prohibited area on the canal vio. 21116 vc,
2. He placed the children in harms way. Possibly violating 273a P.C. which could go as a misd. or a felony. Say an accident happened[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]the children would be stuck in their respective car seats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Now, say he rolled the quad into an orchard or field. Weight of the quad on top of them, again, not good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And say the worst, he accidently drives into the canal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] kids strapped in their respective car seats[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Definately not good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Can't tell you how many victims we've pulled out of canals from vehicles accidently going into canals[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

These kids wouldn't have a chance
Laws schmaws!!! Sometimes we try to prevent darwinism. SOME times the stupid people and their spawn have to die [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel