Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

okely-dokely.

Old 09-28-2004, 01:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, did you see the thread by dbeck about the stickers and hat? If, not, they should be shipped out this week[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 01:15 AM
Quad Patrol

Looks like some of you guys were treading a fine line earlier[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Hoss, talking about a mood swing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]must of been a heck of a swing, to use that avatar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I see being Mr. Mom has taken it's toll on you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How is the Misses doing? Finally up and around, I hope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 02:50 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Oh dam i gonna have to shed a tear i missed out on what ned said that got edited. i can only imagine. man oh man. tonight at bowling we was outta control. and then i start talkin to the waitresses and coookey about vibrators and whatnot and talkin about how the like it. i think i could be tappin into some 40yr old waitress and 50+ yr old cookie. lol. it was pretty funny stuff. my bowling team is pretty much famous, hence our name loud n' proud. all the people that work there just die laughin every monday. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] someone has to make their jobs enjoyable [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Quad Patrol

Well, I can't say much about female ages[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Been married 16 years and the wife just turned the BIG 40[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]But, don't say anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I haven't dated a girl younger then me, since I was 17 years old. Everone else, has been older then me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyways Toyo, have fun while you can[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 03:16 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I didn't see the thread but that's cool so I know. Thanks for the heads up MD.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-28-2004, 03:31 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I didn't see the thread but that's cool so I know. Thanks for the heads up MD.
Not a problem, your very wlecome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He also is getting bags for boots and gear for people that want to renew their membership[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If they are nice, I hope we can buy extras, need them for the family's gear[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 03:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Have any of you guys checked out the video posted in this thread? It's pretty awesome[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A rider even gets run over by his vforce[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]vforce video

Old 09-28-2004, 03:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

geez, i read it and didn't think it was as bad as some of the other trash we kick around, BUT; vulgarity is in the eye of the moderator![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 03:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
, BUT; vulgarity is in the eye of the moderator![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel