Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 02:16 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
HOLY MOLY Who wants to go on a road trip??? Stretch F350
We actually have a couple of these floating around town, they are nice.
I love the Duncan truck. Some day, Some day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 02:20 AM
Quad Patrol

The Quakes are getting more frequent and stronger around mt st helens looks like she gonna blow with in the next couple days!!
There have been earthquakes above 5.0 in the last week from Parkview to East of Yosemite to the one today. Maybe Southern Clifornia will get their wish and become a separate state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A sunken state[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Toyo, when I was in H.S. one of my buddies dad lived up in Yelm, Wa. his dad,sent ash from that quake down here. My buddy now lives up there. Looks like he'll be getting more ash to add to his collection[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 02:31 AM
Quad Patrol

[quote]
Originally posted by: nedflanders
the 6 door is cool, but i don't like the color combination/graphics. what a shame to do something so ugly to such an otherwise awesome truck. [quote]

Gotta disagree with you on the design. I loved it. Would love to have a matching toy trailer behind it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 02:33 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
how's about Cybil for his multiple personalities?
I think Kerry would be appropriate too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That's just plan cruel[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And I can't do that to Hoss, I won't kick a man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]when he's down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I withdrawl that name[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I can't believe I typed it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 02:42 AM
Quad Patrol

did you see all my links to them they kick *** 6 door F350!!
Yes I did, but, I've been answering as I go. You guys been lighting up the keyboards again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 02:52 AM
Weekend Warrior

Yah Ive got a 3/4 ton though. I love it only thing is I wish I would have got atleast a 1 ton. Our Camper ways around 4300 loaded so I added air bags and with that and the bike trailer it still pulls down the road just fine

Old 09-30-2004, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Outlaw01-

Welcome to the club[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't just hate it when you look back at things and say, I shoulda done this or that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As my wife always says- Bigger is better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Even when you are buying a PSD!

Old 09-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Trasher

As my wife always says- Bigger is better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Even when you are buying a PSD!
creator, how'd you know she said that to me?? it was supposed to be our secret, she promised!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 01:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

OHHHH Confused now your talkin about mrs creator. you askin for a spankin!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bigger is always better Unless its a turd there gets to be a point of diminishing returns [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider

OHHHH Confused now your talkin about mrs creator. you askin for a spankin!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Bigger is always better Unless its a turd there gets to be a point of diminishing returns [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO!!nothin worse than trying to push one of those big boys out. kinda makes ya feel like ya spent a night in a cell with confused and his sexy orange coveralls.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel