Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2004, 10:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

One Fly Super Guy- When you gonna shave that doggs head to match his owner?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

Mudd Dogg looks pretty fiesty in that pic. Maybe I should bring my Dobie and Shepard up to play[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Don't you love it when their hair stands up like that?

Old 09-29-2004, 10:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yeah he is an awnry some of a biatch. he can hold his own. and He tells the cows a thing or two about where they can stick it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (Human and Bovine alike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) and on the shaved head its real shaved now. monday mornin shavin the face and the razor weent over the top. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i dont think we want anymore of your libs up here!! what if we just put all the libs in the country in like california? and then they would only have like what 27 or 29 electoral college so the conservatives would dominate???? just an idea [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2004, 10:57 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I thought about cuttin muds hair this summer and then i thought against it.. he wouldnt look as tough. in person he can be a pretty freaky dog. He dont really like people unless i tell him its ok to. he is always givin that eye like he is stalkin em and stuff. definatly not one of the wiggly aussies like allotta people have. he is a serious one although he will cut loose and relax everyonce in a while. He recently aquired a taste for beer and man thats a pain in the ***. he would never drink it for like 2 years and now he is knockin over cans and stuff tryin to get a drink. lil drunk

Old 09-29-2004, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

Like Father, Like son[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Old 09-30-2004, 12:57 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: nedflanders
? It's almost like the ink blots the shrink makes me look at. Bring back the flour pig. course, all Dan Blocker fans are still po'ed you gave up on the lovable big oaf.

OH NO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] Not the ink blots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]I hate those things. For some reason, unknown to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I keep flunking them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 12:59 AM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, what year of PSD? ANd hey, how'd ya get yer photo in the avatar? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ned, that's Mudd, don't dog on him like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]he's better looking then Toyo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 01:04 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Toyo, what year of PSD? ANd hey, how'd ya get yer photo in the avatar? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Ned, that's Mudd, don't dog on him like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]he's better looking then Toyo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Exactly. Muds one sexy boy. unlike his dad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 01:05 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Does anyone have a Excursion with the mighty PSD? Might be getting that monster for the trips where the whole family comes. I have an older Burb 1/2 ton with has been fantastic but I want something newer.
Funny thing though- I thought I had the Burb how I wanted it and still want something else. Oh well......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
MY buddy has a real nice Excursion Limited with the PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He loves it and his wife loves it even more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's her daily driver[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]They refuse to part with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

"Why not just get a stretch PSD? ya know add an extra cab behind the crew cab."

Toyo, I forget what they called those Beast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]but, they were bad azz[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Kinda paved the way for the Excursion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 01:20 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

did you see all my links to them they kick *** 6 door F350!!

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel