Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2004, 02:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

lol. speakin of pushin big ones out. when we was in highschool a buddy of mine had to take a crap and we were walkin down the train tracks at the beach. so he climbs down and lays out a log prolly 4" across and 18" long. i was amazed. i only seen it from about 75' away so ya know dimensions tough to judge just know it was huge. funny thing was these people came up and laid out theire blanket not two feet from that thing. lol.

Old 09-30-2004, 03:35 PM
Quad Patrol

How about the PSD's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You guys are sick[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Nothing like reading this with my bowl of wheaties[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And I thought I had a strong stomach[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 03:39 PM
Quad Patrol

My brother had to remove the performance chip/program from his truck. Shortly after he put the "edge"in it, he's been having serious hestitation problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Unknow if it's from the installation or just a problem, the truck is having[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that showed up at the same time, as the performance enhancement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]was added. It's a "02, F250, PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Anyone else having similiar problems? Problem really shows up under acceleration at any speed. Thought at first it was fuel, but we both use the same station. And, I haven't had any problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img](knocking on my head[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) Maybe injector(s) clogged? Guess, we'll find out soon, he's trying to get in in to the dealer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 03:44 PM
Quad Patrol

Also, mine will be going in soon for it's 75,000 mile check-up. I noticed, has I walked around my beast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] that the brake line, in the right rear wheel well has worn down pretty good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]from rubbing against the frame. I've looked at other Ford 250/350 series and have seen the brake line up against the frame in the same fashion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]When I take it in, I'm going to bring it up to the service manager, to see if they, will replace it under warranty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Have you guys noticed this on your truck? If not, can you check and let me know? Want to know if it's just my truck or not. I don't think so, though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 03:46 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Did his intercooler spring a leak and its not gettin full boost? it would be a dog then. Banana's cummins she said its runnin like a dog and wont accelerate for crap and i checked her intercooler pipes and right before it goes into the manifold the rubber boot cam apart. patched it and she runs good agin.

Old 09-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, thanks for the pointer on the intercooler. I'll check it out later when I see him.

Old 09-30-2004, 03:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

also check his air filter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol

Old 09-30-2004, 04:12 PM
Quad Patrol

I don't think it's that. He has the truck serviced regularly. Only dust the truck sees, is what lands on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]while it sits, in the driveway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-30-2004, 04:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Anyone know what this means "see a man about his horse"?

Old 09-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Anyone know what this means "see a man about his horse"?
It's called, "go take a $hit."

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel