Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

don't forget packin lunches, taking & pickin up at school, washing the clothes, cookin Tri tip, etc.

Ain't it a good thing when your under the Mighty PSD changing oil or something manly like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But Ned wouldn't know 'bout manly activities[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

The last river trip was mid-July (Colorado River - Westwater Canyon). I was supposed to do Gates of Ladore (Green River) in August, but I went camping for a week instead. However, I really need to get back into kayaking.

Old 10-01-2004, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
don't forget packin lunches, taking & pickin up at school, washing the clothes, cookin Tri tip, etc.

Ain't it a good thing when your under the Mighty PSD changing oil or something manly like that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But Ned wouldn't know 'bout manly activities[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Yeah, Ned is quite the flamer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
The last river trip was mid-July (Colorado River - Westwater Canyon). I was supposed to do Gates of Ladore (Green River) in August, but I went camping for a week instead. However, I really need to get back into kayaking.
Yeah mee two. but man between horses and quads and fishin its hard to get time for kyakin. I love Surfing in the ocean in the kyaks or just runnin a good river or steep crick. I have learnt why ya wear a helmet in them things. Split a few in my time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:06 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Good morning Lady & Gettlemen (I'm just polite with that).

Need to start getting things together here shortly. Already have a couple cases of beer on ice and some sodas but need some more ice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I picked up 60lbs on the way to work and that didn't even fill the ice chest half full.

Kinda on the PSD (moreso the D than the PS) we got a load of red this morning. $1.899/gal. + sales tax (7.875%) Eeek. Maybe 120 gals and it was like $230-something. eek. No I'm sitting in my office smelling like diesel cause I got some on me taking the flippin pump out of a barrel. Oh well. I'll just be careful lighting the BBQ....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-01-2004, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Good morning Lady & Gettlemen (I'm just polite with that).

Need to start getting things together here shortly. Already have a couple cases of beer on ice and some sodas but need some more ice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I picked up 60lbs on the way to work and that didn't even fill the ice chest half full.

Kinda on the PSD (moreso the D than the PS) we got a load of red this morning. $1.899/gal. + sales tax (7.875%) Eeek. Maybe 120 gals and it was like $230-something. eek. No I'm sitting in my office smelling like diesel cause I got some on me taking the flippin pump out of a barrel. Oh well. I'll just be careful lighting the BBQ....
Poor Skinner...he got some Diesel on him....boo...hoo...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hey, at least you get some good grub today.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hello?hello? Hoss... is that who you are today? real glad to see yer back temporarily. actually, i think I'm really happiest knowing it's only temporary. Is Rosey the 40+ y/o cougar you been chasing up at the gas station diner? just make sure she removes the dentures first. the chafing can be hell[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].

On behalf of all the FBK guys, thanks for being one of your alter-egos yersterday (Stalker), and stalking Miss Kitty to the point of getting her back to the thread. Don't try feeding me that it's just a coincidence, you had to have something to do with it. well done.

sorry to hear about the lack of action. have you tried waiting until she's asleep? works for me. another line that works real well for me is to ask the wife..." do you wanna f...?" she always responds, "NO!!", to which i reply,
"well, would you mind laying there while I do?". that one is sure-fire, better than all that romance crud and poetry that Toyo keeps chirping about.

seriously tho, really hope Mrs. WW is up and at 'er real soon. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:25 PM
Royalty Rider

I actually check in from time to time and read what your guys talk about. A lot of the time I can never comment on the topics, but this time I actually found I could add some useless info. No I wasnt bribed or lured...I did it all on my own.

Old 10-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

he told ya to say that didn't he? he's such a sleazey stalker. BEWARE!

Old 10-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

On Saturday I will be playing Mr. HAZMAT...should I make a radioactive symbol my Avatar?

And yes, I have asked the "wanna _ _ _ _" question to a couple of girls before (when I was a punk a$$ kid). Needless to say, it didn't go over too well. I wonder if it was because I was a little bit inebriated?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel