Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 04:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

in my neighborhood, you'd swear you're in India. WAY, WAY, WAY more east indians (mostly Sikhs) than white people. our road signs have english and punjabi on them. I should take a few pics just to show you guys. Anyways, some great curried dishes. Even mild is too spicy for many, EXCEPT me. And they just opened an awesome Thai restaurant in the little strip mall where i work. HOT! whoa nelly!! but i love it... except coming out hurts a lot. Oh well, nuthin like being reminded what the back door is SUPPOSED to used for. And it's not for felching like Hoss does.

hey Hoss, ARMAGEDDON!!

Old 10-01-2004, 04:39 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey MD, I sorta had one of those urban legend things with a jilted ex wife. I went to buy a radial armsaw. it was kinda rough. right away my chick magnetism is oozing and she naturally can't resist, so i start gettin way more info than I asked for (maybe a slight exaggeration [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). we're looking for all these saw blades she thot she had in the garage. she says she's takin everthing in the garage to the dump. i told her to sell it in a garage sale, but she said she couldn't be bothered (plus, she's in a pretty rural area/acreages). I start settin aside all the stuff that seems useful. I buy the saw for $50, but it's a little rough, never found the blades. I have at least (3) 5 gallon pails of stuff, all tools. ask her how much, she repeats it's goin to the dump, just take it. I had to give her somethin so i gave her $40.

WHen i go thru the stuff at home, i had all kinds of Snap-on sockets, Gray tools, everything is old but top quality. I musta had $2000 in stuff, EASY. Welding tips, oxy/acet regulator, hoses, etc..

she calls me a couple of months later and says she found the blades. when i get there the ex is there. I'm thinkin he's gonna freak. he was very pleasant, didn't say a word. he was still kicked out, just happened to be there.
I end up helpin her out by taking a load of crap that's mostly trash/dump material, in the box of my PSD! the blades were shot/crap. I told her i felt bad and gave her another $50. she was shocked and thot i was the most honest, conscientious person in the world.

so i guess since i used my PSD, that's sorta a psd story.

Old 10-01-2004, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I got to work this morning with 120 emails in my inbox.

Okay, Hoss is finally back (for today)...maybe tomorrow I'll turn into a can of soup or into a banana peel or something...ya never know what's going to happen when Cibil is in control.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Give me a break!!! I had to go 2-weeks without any luvin'. Rosey is great and all, but...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Wifey is getting better...She's still walking a little slow and is really sore, but she'll get better in a week or so.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I told her that all of you were worried about her (she calls you guys and gals, my pen-pals).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] She just doesn't get it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And yes, Ned and I don't get along at all...he thinks he's all "High and Mighty", but according to Homer, he's a real POS.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I think we are finding out a little bit more about Miss Kitty. I figured she was one of those "City Girls." I didn't know she jumped on bloated cows when she was a kid (I used to poke em with a sticks). As most of you know, I grew up on a cattle ranch / farm. We have a wash where we would haul farm trash, old trucks and cars, dead things, etc. That's where we used to play and sneak smokes, drinks, etc. (we hid them in an old rambler). Anywho, the dogs would go munchin' on the dead animals (I guess we were just used to the smell of the place).

I see on that "other" thread, Miss Kitty says she is a DD. All I can say is DAMN!!!!!! Good for you and God Bless!!!!!

Well, I guess I'll go yell Armageddon or something.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (inside joke) That's how I feel when my boss is always up my A$$ about something or the other.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 11:51 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear the wifey is doing better. When she's all good to go, take all that money from the big pay raise and take her out on the town
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Royalty Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
I am more of the medium rare type myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] A little blood never hurt anyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Sometimes, you have to wonder if it's dead or a walking wounded though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Mmm thats how I like my meat cooked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Still kickin'

Whitewater, well see what happens when you make assumptions about people. LOL. I have lived in the country for most of my life and grew up in very rural areas where quads soon became a way of life for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I have some what a city girl attitude when it comes to fashion sense, but Im a plain jane type of girl, I dont mind getting dirty and rolling around in cow poop for fun.

And sshh dont be telling people that...Im proud, but not that proud.

Old 10-01-2004, 01:20 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

WOAAAAH all this talk about meat! man personally i like it cold in the middle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Raw that is. Ya know Cook it long enough to burn the hair off and its done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I been on farms pretty much the good majority of my life and i tell ya as much as ive played in cow dung i still flinch when it flys off my front tires and goes up my nose. (riding withought a helmet)

MD I gotta be catchin ol confused in regulated messages. hell that one one so good it got removed from everything. DAMMMM good ol David Allan Coe will do that for ya i guess.. Keep it on the PC [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Confucious. I know your a great gentlemen no matter what these guys try to say [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but you were really just trying to fire off a lil piece on the side [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] bad booooy!! Really your extensive charm cam from the rumble of your PSD though. Chicks cant help but melt over it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hoss, Thanks for the update good buddy. Im sure i speak for all the FBK "Pen-Pals" when i say we wish her a speedy recovery. Take it easy on her though ya know.. the transition from rossie and her five sisters could be a lil rough. so go slow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] And good to see ol hoss back in the saddle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
And good to see ol hoss back in the saddle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I'm not quite back in the saddle yet...these pesky voices in my head are telling me to.....asd;alkfjjdksla;sldkf ..la;skdfjidospps..stop it..;lkjfjdkslaposidufjdkls;alsdkfj.

Old 10-01-2004, 01:44 PM
Pro Rider

Is that Mr. Mom stuff getting to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL

Old 10-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Is that Mr. Mom stuff getting to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL
Cleaning toilets and all that other "Women" crap is for the birds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: Trasher
Cleaning toilets and all that other "Women" crap is for the birds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ohh hoss. get used to it. maybe you and the wifey can clean the toilets together when she is better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when she can clean and you can supervise from behind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] DOH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] when was the last rafting trip you went on?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel