Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 02:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

before i was a total Beefcake and weighed like 185 i ate all day long. like 6 bowls of cereal and 4 or 5 penut butter sammiches a day now i eat once or twice a day. I always eat in the mornin if i had beer for dinner.
BEEEFCAKE!!

Old 10-19-2004, 02:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Ohh confused you have jack n the box on every corner too. mac n dons is everywhere in the world and rather disgusting but man them mcgriddles are addicting and if you eat two in the mornin you dont have to eat all day. i think they are like 2200 calories apiece. lol

Old 10-19-2004, 02:25 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Yeah I don't know how big that Johnny Rockets place is or where they came from. But they can go back. How they stay in business...being across the way from one of the 10 busiest theaters in the nation. That's my only guess. I think only about 2 or 3 stores have failed in that area. Most of those have been because of corporate failures, I think.

Doghouse is a new place. Just a local restaurant/sports bar type of place. They have a microbrewery in San Luis Obispo (just north of Pismo). Though I did make the mistake of going there when oh what's her face was playing at the Save Mart Center...ohh crud...not Britney Spears...the one with the sister. Look like we had been invaded by an army of 10-15 year old girls. Though some of the mom's were pretty hot. LOL.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-19-2004, 02:35 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Yeah Moms of them teeny boppers that think they teeny boppers them selves oooooo have mome for 3 years and move on to daughter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Sorry dads [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
MD (and anyone else) tossed up a couple pics of inside the cab so you can see exactly what I'm talking about with the mini suicide doors.
Why bother putting doors on it, to get behind the seat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Looks like a flip forward lever, would accomplish the same thing. But then, I'm not a ford engineer, if I was, I'd have a bad looking PSD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Doghouse is a new place.
I hate to tell you this Skinner, but "The Doghouse" is a place that I have frequented for 13.56 long, long, years.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:45 PM
Quad Patrol

I haven't been to Mickey D's in months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, when you sell that thing, you going tell them, you replaced this and you replaced that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, bottom line, are you going to tell them, you put JBweld on the axle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah Moms of them teeny boppers that think they teeny boppers them selves oooooo have mome for 3 years and move on to daughter [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Sorry dads [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That's a sick thought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You pervert you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Quad Patrol

On our way home from Pismo, we usually stop at the In and Out, that is located on Hwy 101 by Madonna's.

Skinner, Can't help you on the teeny bopper. Don't listen to it and my DAUGHTERS aren't into that music either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 02:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

i know i know. and My kid only listens to Kuntry! so if we goto concerts its all hot chicks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or farm animals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] either way.
As for the jb weld man that stuff is worth its weight in gold. Marine-tex is another one thats worth its weight in gold.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel