Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
What are you testing?
This is one of very few threads I subscribe to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] For some reason, I'm not getting in coming e-mails at all, so, I reset everything, to see if it works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and it doesn't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

MD you wont recieve emails from your own posts anyway.

Creator, We are being takin over by the whacko libs and I see them as a terrorist entity we will have to defeat. i feel a civil war is upcomming in america.

Old 10-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
What are you testing?
This is one of very few threads I subscribe to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] For some reason, I'm not getting in coming e-mails at all, so, I reset everything, to see if it works[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and it doesn't[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Is ther a way to have IE 6.0 auto-update (refresh) every so often. I have to refresh to read the lastest words of wisdom spoken here
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got back from the North (Prince george, Fraser Lake). Saw a dead bear on the side of the road, then a dead Moose about 20 miles later. Hoss, you really are a SNAG (sensitive-new-age-guy). I see this thread pretty much went to queerville while i was gone with yer chattin about sewing, woman drivers, wearing your sisters underwear, etc..

Now, you guys are gonna start talkin US politics?? Kerry's great! Yeeeehaaa! Not much for you guys to choose from, Bush can't find his a$$ with 2 hands and a roadmap. Talk about someone told what to say by his advisors (Cheney is a smart man at least). Left to his own devices Mr. Nookalure (can't say nuclear) would definitely win a Darwin award.

Anyways, up north everyone drives a 3/4 or 1 ton diesel. lots of Fords, GM, Cummins. Ahhh, where the men are men and the sheep are scared!

Old 10-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Pro Rider

Creator, We are being takin over by the whacko libs and I see them as a terrorist entity we will have to defeat. i feel a civil war is upcomming in america.
In all seriousness, I am with you on that one brother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Let's mount up Cowboy. We got a battle to win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
[q Kerry hasn't learned a damn thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]He still stabs people in the back to make himself look good. I loved on the debates, where he dogged the President for the war on Iraq, but, can be seen shaking his head yes, when the President was given his chance to talk. The guy doesn't know where to stand. Of course, he stands where he is told to by his supporters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Rescue- Lately, I am quite ashamed at the way americans have been swayed, bushwacked (no pun intended), brainwashed in this election. The media is playing a HUGE part in swaying this election to THEIR side. Stay the F@*K out of it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Dan Rathers pieces on TV, Micahel Moore allowed on College campus payed by College funds[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], libs jamming media polls, calling talk radio, writing to print media outlets, etc.

They have done a great job of getting their views out there for the un-informed to learn and view, without any regard for what is the truth! This has me thinking that the US is being overtaken by a select group or power. Look at all the changes we have seen and where it has lead us to.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][/quote]

Creater, Couldn't agree with you more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It's the way of the American people[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]they are in a "me" world. Don't rely on "me" to support my country, to protect our freedom in the military, to support the president as he fights terrorism in the world, How "me" forget, they brought the "war on terrorism" here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I could go on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

To many are complacent in their lives and forgot what it's like to fight for things in their life. Thank you you damn democraps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Keep handing things out for free[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'll get off my horse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Quad Patrol

I know that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I knew you would respond[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]and it didn't help[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]and I don't want to look into anymore

Old 10-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
I just got back from the North (Prince george, Fraser Lake). Saw a dead bear on the side of the road, then a dead Moose about 20 miles later. Hoss, you really are a SNAG (sensitive-new-age-guy). I see this thread pretty much went to queerville while i was gone with yer chattin about sewing, woman drivers, wearing your sisters underwear, etc..

Now, you guys are gonna start talkin US politics?? Kerry's great! Yeeeehaaa! Not much for you guys to choose from, Bush can't find his a$$ with 2 hands and a roadmap. Talk about someone told what to say by his advisors (Cheney is a smart man at least). Left to his own devices Mr. Nookalure (can't say nuclear) would definitely win a Darwin award.

Anyways, up north everyone drives a 3/4 or 1 ton diesel. lots of Fords, GM, Cummins. Ahhh, where the men are men and the sheep are scared!
Hoss has shown us is "other side" lately[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

With a view of our Pres like that, I'm glad yer up there in the great white north. We got enough of your types down here already[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LOL

Old 10-07-2004, 06:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Trasher

In all seriousness, I am with you on that one brother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Let's mount up Cowboy. We got a battle to win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I fear the battle wont be won with words. it will be a much tougher battle than the north and the south.
I am registered permanent absentee BTW but i am hoping they actaully change our system to be an accountable system. I want every year with my social security statement to know what i voted on. Photo ID at the polls and you votes are tracked. then we can track down and kill the liberals that want to ruin whats good about america.

Old 10-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Did you go riding up there? Any new bear rugs being made[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Were they victim's of high speed roadways? If so, I'd hate to see what the vehicle looks like[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

You talk about vehicles, if the economy is soooooooo bad, How can everyone(it seems) afford the new vehicles at 30-50k plus on top of the new quads, boats, toy trailers and other toys in their lives, I'll stop again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel