Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Confused its all canadas fault

You know all the things the eastern world hates about the western civs is primarily caused by liberals. and thats the problem

Look at how the psychology of any animal works. what they need and respect. These people we are fighting are primitive animals. They respect strength and determination. the only way they will break is when you have them pinned down by the throat and they are pissing themselves and you might show mercy.

Old 10-07-2004, 06:20 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Trasher

In all seriousness, I am with you on that one brother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Let's mount up Cowboy. We got a battle to win[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I fear the battle wont be won with words. it will be a much tougher battle than the north and the south.
I am registered permanent absentee BTW but i am hoping they actaully change our system to be an accountable system. I want every year with my social security statement to know what i voted on. Photo ID at the polls and you votes are tracked. then we can track down and kill the liberals that want to ruin whats good about america.
I am registered permanent absentee

So am I[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But on the rest, Good luck, we can't even get to a resident card to help fight terrorism[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]And you want to track people voting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]Would never fly

Old 10-07-2004, 06:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Gotta go, I'll try and check in later. MD

Old 10-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Why? Whats to be ashamed of? Maybe if people are ashamed of what their voting for they shouldnt be voting. Im proud of what and who i vote for and what i believe in and i would share it with the world in a heartbeat. well hell i think i already do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

I think it's so funny when you ask someone who they are voting for, two things always has happened to me so far.
Bush supporters are proud and will tell you and kerry supporters will say "I haven't decided, I'm not going to tell you, Bush this, Bush that". I havent' to date been told by anyone supporting kerry that they are going to vote for him. Mostly Bush bashing

Old 10-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Exactly. I may not agree with everything bush does. but i Agree with Nothing Kerry does.

Old 10-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

Exactly. I may not agree with everything bush does. but i Agree with Nothing Kerry does.
same here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

getting back on topic 'cause I could talk politics a day long[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm looking at a couple of changes to the PSD
1. bigger tires like 'bout 37" but that size is a lot of money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
2. getting a chip- which one and why
3. Exhaust and air filter- no brainer here- they have to get it in and out faster[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
4. Shocks- doubles upfront with shock hoop and just leave it alone

Just thinking out loud

Old 10-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

1. Toyo Open Country M/T in 37x13.5 r22 would look sweet on there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or maybe 40x15 r22
5. yeah at least doubles Single shox get to hot and wear out in no miles.

Old 10-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

I was looking at the rig of the great Confused one in the great white north. That puppy is loaded down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
what kind of shock setup are you running? How much does it weight?

Killer riding spot though...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

1. Toyo Open Country M/T in 37x13.5 r22 would look sweet on there [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or maybe 40x15 r22
5. yeah at least doubles Single shox get to hot and wear out in no miles.
40" X 22???? What do you want me to do. Mortgage the house to get new swamp stompers?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I need to make more money betting on bowling if that is what it's going to take[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel