Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 05:42 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

I posted this in another thread. But felt it was appropriate to post here- Due to the nature of our thread.

Originally posted by: rescuediver
On a sad note[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Did watch a friend bury his 17 year old daughter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] She tried passing a F250 on the right, clipped his front bumper, lost control, shot over into the south bound lane and met her demise by the bumper of another F250[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] What was worse is, dad drove up on the wreck while the rescue crew was still getting her out of the car. Very sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 10:02 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

I posted this in another thread. But felt it was appropriate to post here- Due to the nature of our thread.

On a sad note[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Did watch a friend bury his 17 year old daughter[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] She tried passing a F250 on the right, clipped his front bumper, lost control, shot over into the south bound lane and met her demise by the bumper of another F250[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] What was worse is, dad drove up on the wreck while the rescue crew was still getting her out of the car. Very sad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
That is a real bummer MD, I dont know how people deal with such losses. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: Whitewater
Hey all! Just thought I'd bump this thread to the top.

Well, I've been forced to slow down. At 65 mpg, I get 16-17. I have to wear a flack jacket, but damn, fuel is expensive.

Oh, the kiddies go to school tomorrow...and wifey is very happy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Oh, pee boy struck again...this time, it was on the side of the house.
just some amateur psychology here, but i noticed he is a blond. Perhaps you and mom calling him the golden boy has confused him into the golden-shower boy????

man, do you folks ever start school early! whatever happened to AFTER the labor-day weekend?
LOL!

That's how it was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When we were growing up. Always the Tuesday after Labor Day weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, you just never know. Ours starts next week. My brother's kids are in the same school district, but the started on different days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Try to figure that one out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

All mine start tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My two that are in HS start at 11:45. What's up wit that???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 08-24-2005, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

Went to a little get together for one of my sons teams and there is a friend of his starting to drive with his permit. His dad and he were
bragging that he was driving 80 MPH and his dad fell a sleep while he was riding shotgun. I jumped in that converstation with both feet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

What the H@LL is this nut teaching his kid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] (He will grow up to drive like the rest of Cali)

Old 08-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Oh, and I am running 3.73's on the PSD also.
Must be the tires then. And LJ's is a short bed, isn't your a long bed? The shell probably weighs more than the toneu.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 08-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Air Cooled Rider

LOL!

That's how it was[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] When we were growing up. Always the Tuesday after Labor Day weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, you just never know. Ours starts next week. My brother's kids are in the same school district, but the started on different days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Try to figure that one out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
It wasn't that long ago (I finished in '94) that it was Tuesday after Labor Day. Now, who knows. Schools down here pretty much all started this past Monday.

Old 08-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
ya but LJ, you're closer in age and not really a perverted old felcher like those other 2 i mentioned. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Gotta point there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Which one of you two would be the first to let him anywhere near your daughters though? LOL j/k (If they were "of age.")

Old 08-24-2005, 12:55 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
All mine start tomorrow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] My two that are in HS start at 11:45. What's up wit that???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
We used to start 30 minutes late on Friday a month. Always forgot when that was happening. Could have slept in a little. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And we also got out 2 hrs early once a month as well. Now they get out 2 hrs early every Monday or Wednesday, don't remember which one it is. That's actually why they start so early here now, at least for Clovis. Fresno, who the h3ll knows WTF their schedule is, or reasoning behind it. I'm always seeing those kids leaving at noon.

Old 08-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Air Cooled Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Went to a little get together for one of my sons teams and there is a friend of his starting to drive with his permit. His dad and he were bragging that he was driving 80 MPH and his dad fell a sleep while he was riding shotgun. I jumped in that converstation with both feet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

What the H@LL is this nut teaching his kid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] (He will grow up to drive like the rest of Cali)
That guy needs to be taken out behind the 'ol wood shed and given a lesson. Kid will probably end up wrapping himself around a telephone pole.

Old 08-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Pro Rider

Funny you should say that. His daughter wrapped her first car around a light pole within 6 months of her license. In fact, we drove by about two weeks ago and I had him try to explain to me how she lost control due to hydroplane conditions. How she hit a pole of the right side of the road on a right hand sweeping turn is beyond me. I'm sure she was speeding big time also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel