Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2004, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Duct tape...what a wonderful thing it is. Combine it with a little JB weld and my wife is a happy woman.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

actually, i use the duct tape in the bedroom aswell, but it's to tape the mouth up so the whole neighborhood doesn't hear all the screaming and moaning. man those sheep get loud!! and duct tape really is the wonder product. makes great handcuffs too.

Old 10-19-2004, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
actually, i use the duct tape in the bedroom aswell, but it's to tape the mouth up so the whole neighborhood doesn't hear all the screaming and moaning. man those sheep get loud!! and duct tape really is the wonder product. makes great handcuffs too.
LMFAO. I hear ya...however, the duct tape gets caught in the wool.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:21 PM
Quad Patrol

MD, i really don't envy the project you've got ahead of ya. i've stripped down 3 different campers we've had, to fix rot. it's like cancer... it just gets worse, and ends up being a huge project. and it takes some imagination to figure out how to tie in to the existing stapled box and keep some structural integrity.
Thanks, I hate this crap too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] And I hate that liquid rood stuff, never had much luck with it for more then one season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess, having an old trailer, does have its down falls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah donut shops like Winchell's or Dunkin had it way better. WTF kinda dognut shop Dont make a friggin Apple Fritter or a Bear claw? WTF over
I know, what the heck. And whats with the glaze, on everything they sell[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]If I want a chocolate donut, don't give me one with glaze all over it too.

Old 10-19-2004, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

MD, I used a roof coating to cover my existing membrane roof. It works really well. I had about 100,000 ft2 done on a portion of the roof at work and they had some extra. I guess my position has a few benies...e.g., I'm going to the Jazz game tonight (box seats with free grub).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
LMFAO. I hear ya...however, the duct tape gets caught in the wool.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Not to mention the glue residue that's left behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] " Mommy, what's all the sticky stuff around your wrists"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Not to mention the glue residue that's left behind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] " Mommy, what's all the sticky stuff around your wrists"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
And it's better then a wax job at removing hair[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]OUCH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Quad Patrol

MD, I used a roof coating to cover my existing membrane roof. It works really well. I had about 100,000 ft2 done on a portion of the roof at work and they had some extra. I guess my position has a few benies...e.g., I'm going to the Jazz game tonight (box seats with free grub).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Lucky You, I've put on 3 coats and still no luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Think I'll buy the 4" wide gasket crap and cover any and everything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have fun at the game[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2004, 03:38 PM
Quad Patrol

Heard a big crash out in front of my house[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Looked outside and saw my daughter's basketball hoop laying on the ground[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Now it has a oval shape to the rim[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Luck was on my side though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]it landed about a foot away from my truck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Whew, that was close. Guess I should of payed attention, when they said we were going to have 40-50 mph gusts of wind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]DUH[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel