Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Boy, ur quite the poet....not.

I was feeling under the weather today so I called in dead. Damn cold!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] I just love it when you try to sleep with a plugged up nose and sore throat.
Went to have the car inspected today...they rejected the tint on the front two windows...damn it; now I have to scrape that crap off of the Lexus.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Anyone ever take off tint before?

Old 10-29-2004, 07:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Now why the hell would they reject the tint? or why would you have to have inspected? Man cars around here are runnin 90% limo on all the windows you cant see anything in them. Sucks about the cold. Best get some butter shots and bailys and make some buttery nipples to sooth the pain [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

The Tint Dude man what a pain in the ****

Old 10-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you an open hole?
Yes sir, yes sir,
and its ready for pole;
One for the hoss,
And one for Ned,
And one for the Confucious
Who lives in canada [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
which orifice do i get??

Old 10-29-2004, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

I think I'll just take it to a tint shop and have them do it the right way. I don't want to screw that car up.

Oh, what do you guys do to winterize your trailer? Do you blow out the water lines or use propylene glycol? I have been using antifreeze, but have thought about using air. Also, do you guys take the batteries out during the winter or just leave them in?

Old 10-29-2004, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

blow out the lines. remember to disconnect inlet side of 12V pump and blow it out (gets water outta pump and prevents crack/freeze damage there). leave taps open for winter=expansion. put some antifreeze in the traps (sinks). NEVER had problems by blowing out lines.

the glycol is a pain and costs $$. if you pump it thru system, takes forever to flush out.

Old 10-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

the mistakes i've made with batts is leaving them hooked up when i plug in trailer. they get way overcharged and start to cook the cells. you are better off taking them out and charging them 1-2 times over the winter. warm storage (or garage) is way better for them.

Old 10-29-2004, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider

I have always just used antifreeze. It does cost a fortune. I need to have my employer, um...I mean, I need to go buy a compressor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How cold does the winter get in Vancouver?

Old 10-29-2004, 07:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Their lucky if it freezes around their. Ol confucious lives along the river [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well close anyway. same weather as seattle prettyy much. couple freezin days a year. Its no Utah

Old 10-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Their lucky if it freezes around their. Ol confucious lives along the river [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well close anyway. same weather as seattle prettyy much. couple freezin days a year. Its no Utah
It snowed last night (didn't stick at my elevation), and it's about 40 outside right now. Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. We already have 5 ft or so higher up. I believe Brighton (Ski Resort) opened today, and a bunch more will open in a week or so (I have 4 ski resorts within 20 minutes of my house - Deer Valley, Park City, The Canyon's and Sundance). It's too bad I can't afford to ski at any of them.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel