Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah that ***** was definatly not hit with the ugly stick when god made her. albeit a couple surgical enhancements dont hurt her much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You guys were like neanderthals in that thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You guys act like you've never seen a pretty or well shaped lady before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
WTF? all thos guys was accusing her of bein a guy so i started givin Baldmike crap about his man *****. man alive. see what happens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2004, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

[
WTF? all thos guys was accusing her of bein a guy so i started givin Baldmike crap about his man *****. man alive. see what happens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you mean those saggin things on me chest are not my studly pec's?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2004, 02:29 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you mean those saggin things on me chest are not my studly pec's?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]
Yes creator thats what i mean. Hoss for instance when he quites workin out for a couple years, ohhh man, will he ever have some nice man *****. All the guys i know that bulked way up or did roids now have Man *****. once you quit usin the muscles they turn to blubber. what are boobies? Blubber and mammary glands. yea well give a man a lil estrogen coctail and see what comes outt his boobies [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] DOH really the only differences between men and women Is when we got that testosterone hit around 6months of age in the womb. Testosterone makes a man a man. I could go into great detail on the development of life in the womb if you wish. Funny lil thing also one can tell who which child has more athletic incilinations right off the bat. look at your hands. When you are that lil fetus and you get your testosterone it causes yoru ring finger to elongate. Notice if you not a girly man your ring finger will be longer than your index finger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Look at a womans hand her ring finger should be shorter than her index duie to lack of testosterone. Now if her ring finger is longer she is prolly a man biatch and very athletic [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But with that often comes fertility problems. its all very kewl stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2004, 03:22 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Personally I don't think the ins. company should have paid out. Though, I don't think they should have insured him in the first place. It's the whole fact that the hardly any people know about the law. And if they do, they just ignore it. It's in situations like his where you find out real quick.

Part of the problem is the weight game with the truck manufacturers. They all try and out do each other. Of course the RV trailer companies just keep making them bigger and bigger so it leads back to people wanting a pickup with higher ratings to tow these Taj Mahals on wheels.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 10-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yes creator thats what i mean. Hoss for instance when he quites workin out for a couple years, ohhh man, will he ever have some nice man *****.
WOW! And I thought I looked sooooooooo sexy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Can this man boobie thingy stuff happen to sheep also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

WOW! And I thought I looked sooooooooo sexy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL
Can this man boobie thingy stuff happen to sheep also[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Matter of fact All male Land dwelling mamals have the ability to produce man ***** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its quite an interesting study actually. Take for instance a Big buff wild gorrila. when they are no longer the alfa (what a redneck ALPHA) gorilla they ***** start gettin saggy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] you know as you age your skin sags. fact of life. look at your bag [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] used to hold the jewels up high now you gotta wear tight whities to keep from gettin rug burn [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2004, 06:09 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yeah that ***** was definatly not hit with the ugly stick when god made her. albeit a couple surgical enhancements dont hurt her much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
You guys were like neanderthals in that thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] You guys act like you've never seen a pretty or well shaped lady before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Toyo, Maybe I should change my post to say, some of guys were acting like neanderthals. But, I also say, if it offended you, maybe the shoe fit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]J/k. You are correct with what you posted (about giving Baldmike crap)

Old 10-28-2004, 06:12 PM
Quad Patrol

Confused, Thanks for the extra information. I'll mark the water line now. I just measured for a new box. Going out to see what I can find[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]I hate projects that take forever to complete[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]But, I also want to do it right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And, I'm glad you brought the 6v's to my attention[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Hoss!Hoss!... following in your deviant stalker footsteps i was just on the Honda forum and peeping at peoples pics pages. so you should go visit *****.
I think MD had already beat us to it. I see that her thread was locked. However, she is fine, fine, fine...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Don't worry Hoss, You can still view her by going to the gallery or finding her(if you already hadn't) in another thread.

Old 10-28-2004, 06:17 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Hell hoss I'll just email ya her pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel