Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

BIG HUG[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I think considering how far most of us live apart I'll call the 13.35 miles from the office my back yard. It's west of Hwy 99 (note, there isn't an exist from southbound 99, but there IS one for northbound 99 for McKinly. Hey, I have no idea. The freeway was a government job, what can you expect! Wait...actually I think there is, it's right around Clinton or something. It's goofy. LMAO...I just checked the directions from the north (it's about 85 miles from you.) Mapquest directions are SCREWY! If you go, exit Clinton Ave (there are a TON of exits right there) or the next one. You'll go UNDER Clinton, then down Parkway (you'll pass in front of Cen Cal Machinery...it's a big tractor (like loaders, back hoes, etc) place, and go down to McKinley, right on McKinley and it should be about 3 miles or so down the road.

If my back hadn't been so sore yesterday (note to self: get new tires for the quad) I would have made the trip up the freeway. I'll have to check on admission....don't see any on their website. Instead me and the bro went and saw The Incredibles. Pretty good movie. Though I'm not usually a cartoon kinda guy. A good one for the kids, but yet the parents can get the chuckle from a couple of double entendres. Fast for a 2 hr movie. Sure the heck beat Alexander. Blech that movie SUCKED. Came out of the theatre wondering what I just did for the last 3 hrs.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: jetsnow600

Enjoy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You guys post way too much, lol.

Sean
When I'm not posting, I'll check out your pixs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]MD

Old 12-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Quad Patrol

We haven't had one for awhile[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] GROUP HUG for the Confused One[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Thanks for the directions[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Why is it, when the name "Clinton" is in the mix, things are all screwed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Admission at the new park is $5 per bike for the day. It will be open on Sat, Sun and Mondays 8am - 5pm[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's about 2 miles west of the city. Kids haven't asked to go see the Incredibles. Probably wait for the dvd to come out.

Well, time to go and see how screwed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I get by DMV for registering the Z400. Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MD

Old 12-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver

Well, time to go and see how screwed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I get by DMV for registering the Z400. Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] MD
That reminds me that I have to get there also to reg the WR250. Happy, happy, joy, joy.......

Man I can't stand dealing with DMV[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Haven't you guys ever heard of making an appointment? Sheesh. You go in and out. Oh, and one other trick I heard...go at the end of the day...if you are in the doors before they close, they HAVE to serve you. And they don't want to work late so they all A through everyone. Reminds me...I need to take some paperwork down there....Fresno PD officer goofed up on the vehicle type on a semi-trailer we were re-licensing. They sent everything back...I just haven't taken it back in yet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

MD I'm gonna ball park a figure of $35 title transfer plus whatever your city/county/etc. (depending on where you live) sales tax on the declared purchase price. There might be a title fee or something like that (like $10 I think.) Mine was all done through the dealer so no clue. Gotta love those Power of Attorney they have you sign so THEY can do it. I think they make standing reservations. I know Clovis DMV has a window ONLY for dealers.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

Hoss, I'm not picking on you anymore cuz yer just not sparring back, and that's the best way to tell someone to FOAD, and to leave you alone. so I got the message. no more sincere insults from me to you.
Huh? What are you crying about? And now you are telling me to FOAD? Is it cuz you bashed my "Polaris" lifestyle and I didn't immediately reply back? I can't help it if I'm the only one on this thread with a little class![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I mean come on...I've become a much better mechanic since "Polaris" came into my life.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Okay, okay, I'll meet you half way and you can ride my new "Polaris." Maybe I'll even let you sit in my PSD. Oh, and if you are really lucky, I'll even introduce you to Hoss' Hottie (AKA: Wifey).

Okay ya'll, Confused needs a group hug.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
you WOMAN!! I NEVER told YOU to FOAD, I said that's what you're telling me, so I'm just telling you I got yer message. i only offer peaceful tidings of love and joy to all. hey, I don't need a group hug. I'm not whining, I'm just wondering why Hoss isn't biting when i tell him that his wife could buy me half the quad and get twice the man. that's great trash-talkin bait, and it went over his head like a Jumbo 747. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I'm sure the scale says that you are twice the man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k
Maybe I can wrap you up for Christmas and give you to wifey. She needs someone to fix stuff around the house and nag at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, I'm sure the scale says that you are twice the man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k
Maybe I can wrap you up for Christmas and give you to wifey. She needs someone to fix stuff around the house and nag at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hoss- don't be so selfish. That sounds too good to be true. Someone else to fix the place up and take all the nagging. I got to get me some of that. More time to go riding!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] (J/K)

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel