Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Got ya beat Festus- I work at home but do have to travel to AZ about every 2-3 weeks for about 2-3 days at a time. I set my own schedule and my boss is located in Chicago. Never see him and he never tags along. Company pays me mileage for around town travel and all expenses when traveling. Free schoolin and benefits are groovy also.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I can pick up the kiddies if needed and take off when I want. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I get here between 8:30 and 9 and leave between 4:30 and 5 depending on what i am doing here or after here. one of my coworkers is pretty funny when i roll in at 9 he sings me that song workin 9 to 5 just tryin to make a livin. except my song is workin 9 to 4:30 not tryin to make a livin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Nobody here to sing to me that's why I have to play that rap/hip hop crud that you love so much![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 04:43 PM
Pro Rider

Sweet. Got a lil snow on the way home from Oakhurst.. WEre gonna take the jeep up later and see how much trouble we can get into.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 04:45 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
MD, check it out.

You might find additional information there.
Hoss, thanks for the link to that thread. When I have more time, I'll visit it and see what they say. What stinks is, I just bought a new 12v , deep cycle battery, then, I thought of running two batteries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Now, I'm trying to figure out which way to go. My local r.v. repair shop basically told me it's really not a big deal going either way. He did say, the 6v would last longer then the 12v set up, due to it being heavier in build. He also, suggested running the wires pos-pos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]I'm soooooo, confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

What the heck. i think trashe is a Mary K make-up rep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or do you sell tupperware? candle parties maybe? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when are you gonna crawl out of the stone age gather some curtesy and show us your wheels. atv, psd, maybe your ugly mug [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i cant really picture you resembling beavis much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 04:46 PM
Quad Patrol

J4K, I could see that happening to GG[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL. but, she's still around, Last visited; Thu October 21, 2004 1:21 PM

Old 10-26-2004, 04:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: Whitewater
MD, check it out.

You might find additional information there.
Hoss, thanks for the link to that thread. When I have more time, I'll visit it and see what they say. What stinks is, I just bought a new 12v , deep cycle battery, then, I thought of running two batteries[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Now, I'm trying to figure out which way to go. My local r.v. repair shop basically told me it's really not a big deal going either way. He did say, the 6v would last longer then the 12v set up, due to it being heavier in build. He also, suggested running the wires pos-pos[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]I'm soooooo, confused[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Run your 12v in series (24v) and run a 12v converter off them. ohh crap i guess you would haveto have a 24v charger for that though

Old 10-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, yea, I use the stinger rechargeable:0Only had to replace the battery pack once in about 8 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

If, you have that link, can you send it to me? or, put it up here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'd appreciate it. Need to research this alittle more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 04:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
J4K, I could see that happening to GG[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]LOL. but, she's still around, Last visited; Thu October 21, 2004 1:21 PM
yup we know and thats when she dissapeared [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
What the heck. i think trashe is a Mary K make-up rep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] or do you sell tupperware? candle parties maybe? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] when are you gonna crawl out of the stone age gather some curtesy and show us your wheels. atv, psd, maybe your ugly mug [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i cant really picture you resembling beavis much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
uuh uuuh uuh cool............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel