Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Say what LJ?
Yeah. I quit working cause of these friggin headaches and meds im on. Theyre driving me nuts. Parents dont give a **** and are threatening to kick me out.. Where the hell am i gonna go? WTF?
Theyre just pissed at me cause im in bed all day and wont do this long a$s list of cr4p they want me to do to take care of them. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
That and my boss still owes me 315$..

I really dont knwo wtf to do. And i doubt hed really still want me working there. I love working there and want to make a career out of CNCing but this is driving me insane and with only 2 emplyees he doesnt have time for me to take time off.

I dunno. Im about to go for a drive. No clue where but i know its gonna but friggin cold in the jeep. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

AAAANNNND im kickin myself for spending 500 on wheels and tires for the z just a few weeks ago. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2005, 02:39 AM
Quad Patrol

Man that suxs. Sorry to hear you are going through all that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The underlying problem is your headaches from what you wrote. You've been having them for quite sometime now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Have the doctor(s) ordered any test? Or, are they just throwing meds at you? Do you think you know where they are stemming from? ie. neck, back, shoulder, etc. Have you been or considered a chiropractor? I was against chiropractors before I had an auto accident in 1992. Tried everything including biofeedback[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. The chropractor helped me kick the meds and headaches, I am now a believer in them.
Have your talked to your boss? If not, let him know what's going on. He might be understanding or at least pay you what he owes you. Samething with your parents. I know we (parents) can be a little hard on our kids and think we are doing the best thing for them. Try and talk to them. They probably see you in bed all the time and get frustrated with that. Sometimes as humans, if we don't know how to help someone out, we think the best way to help, is to whip them like a horse (or in hoss' case a sheep) to get them to respond. They probably want to help, but don't know how. Communication is the key to solving the situation with your parents. IMO As with a lot of things I say[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] You can toss this out the window[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2005, 04:26 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Man that sucks. Wish I had a spare $5K sitting around. I'd let you ride the Warrior. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Always remember it's a poor man's sport...if you ain't poor when you start, you will be by the time you're done. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-26-2005, 05:14 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LJ, that's awful to hear. another thot for headache remedy is dietary changes. no pop. no artificial sweeteners, no caffiene. i don't know much about them other than what friends have said, but this is almost the type of ailment where a Naturopathic doctor might help (and believe me, I'm skeptical of them for a lot of other treatments). no smoking either.

this all sounds very depressing for you, and a ton to handle at your age. i think nobody believes or understands what you're going thru. and it'll be tough, if not impossible, to change their views (altho try some of Rescue's advice; it might help if the other party listening has an open mind and is willing to work with you).

try to avoid knee-jerk decisions like selling your quad. and if ya need to get stuff off your chest, or need to yak, these are all your FBK brothers here, and will all do what they can to try and help out. PMs work too.

i sincerely hope you work your way thru this. just remember, things can always be a lot worse if you look at the suffering around the world that others go thru (hec, even in our own back yards, just read a newspaper or visit a hospital to see the severe suffering of others).

Old 09-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Royalty Rider

headaches are no good. I have a friend that gets them all the time. So bad that they have to go to the emergency room and get some shot to ease the pain a little. Hope you end up all right...thats no good.

I have no top on the jeep either...its a tad bit cold..and a little wet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2005, 03:07 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, sp*rm build-up gives me a headache, too. Maybe you just need a woman...j/k I hope you get better.

Old 09-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Yeah, sp*rm build-up gives me a headache, too. Maybe you just need a woman...j/k I hope you get better.
i had the exact same thot, MSB, but i just had slightly more class to not say it. altho we did say we'd lay off skinner and start piling on LJ about the MSB jokes, so i guess it's okay.

actually Hoss, you got it backwards.it's the wife always having a "headache" that causes your little head to ache=MSB.

Old 09-26-2005, 06:12 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I've got 2 friends who both get headaches. The other guy was able to get them under control with blood pressure meds.

We just need to find LJ a desk job. Like what I got. LOL. I'm sure we could turn him into a pretty good screw off at work. LOL.

Anyone ever have problems (esp. in the Zone) with page loading slow...set your customization to show the posts descending...holy cow is it fast! Now, if we could just block the friggin Honda flash ads. Yes, that's why your machine crawls on this site!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 09-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, My machine works just fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Of course I haven't been in the spin zone for quite sometime[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually, since MWQ became a moderator.

Old 09-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Quad Patrol

The problem you guys are referring to doesn't give me headaches[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it makes me dizzy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel