Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

don't forget the chaps, sometimes that's the only thing separating skin from a wooly adventure.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01

The forum is only 2 1/2 years old. Theres quite a few people on there with over 30,000 posts.. Im also on another board that has some people that have over 60,000 posts... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dang, now there's a lot of Post Ho'ing [sp] going on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

Just got back from Ocotilla Wells. The weather was colder but good and no dust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I like riding there but late in the season it gets sooo dusty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Today I went on the toughest, most technical ride i've been on so far. We had 6 Grizzlys, 3 Kodiaks, an AC400 and a Polaris 500. it was quite hilarious, the Grizzs' got renamed "Goldwings". But what a blast when you have a big group like that to all help out. Lotsa winching, mud, water, rocks, boulders. Tight, off camber trails. huge roots and logs, rocky creek beds. getting pitched and thrown in all directions. One guy was trying to angle his Grizz and somehow stood it straight up on the nose and flew over his handlebars and remained upright (himself), while his grizz was still standing on it's nose against a tree. it was awesome. we even got pics...but it's so dark in the rain forest they don't turn out too well. and it rained the whole time.

i can't wait to do this ride again.

Old 01-31-2005, 03:43 AM
Quad Patrol

Sounds like fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]There was no riding this weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Maybe next week we'll hit a place to ride. Today was honey due day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] The kids and I did get a lot done[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The weather was gorgeous[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sunny and about 60 degrees[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 03:52 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just added 2 of the "endo" pics to my page. maybe i'll add more later.

Old 01-31-2005, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

Today I went on the toughest, most technical ride i've been on so far. We had 6 Grizzlys, 3 Kodiaks, an AC400 and a Polaris 500. it was quite hilarious, the Grizzs' got renamed "Goldwings". But what a blast when you have a big group like that to all help out. Lotsa winching, mud, water, rocks, boulders. Tight, off camber trails. huge roots and logs, rocky creek beds. getting pitched and thrown in all directions. One guy was trying to angle his Grizz and somehow stood it straight up on the nose and flew over his handlebars and remained upright (himself), while his grizz was still standing on it's nose against a tree. it was awesome. we even got pics...but it's so dark in the rain forest they don't turn out too well. and it rained the whole time.

i can't wait to do this ride again.
Man, that sounds like a cool ride. I would love to do a ride like that but don't have that type of quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 12:03 PM
Pro Rider

Don't forget the pics with you and junior enjoying a cool one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 02:08 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
Don't forget the pics with you and junior enjoying a cool one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I don't think he will, junior would probably drink him under the table[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You got a couple of good shots there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Any damage to the front end? You guys also seem to be a "LITTLE" wet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

AP and UPI reported that the French Government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "run" to "hide." The only two higher levels in France are "surrender" and "collaborate.'" The increased alert was precipitated by the recent fire which destroyed the French white flag factory; effectively disabling their military.

On another Note Confuscious what do i need to have to come to canada and show you guys that sport quads are just as able and utes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel