Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

in case ya forgot their #, it's 1-900-Baa-baaa
Hell your close one number off.. Its 800. see they pay me

Old 11-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Wow.. look at what i stubled across this afternoon.... Electoral Votes By County

Old 11-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Went to a motorcycle/ATV auction today. It's held here every month. A lot of killer deals and bargains can be had. I tried to get a WR250 MC for junior but it was so clean the bidding got way past what I wanted to spend.
I'll be there next month and on the hunt for another one.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2004, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the problem with auctions is there's always someone else willing to pay more, and more than what it's worth considering you're buying "as-is, where-is", no chance to fully check it out. i've gone to several auctions, waited hours for the items i'm interested in, and then people go crazy with their bids. not worth it to me. and if it's a police auction, the cops grab all the good stuff for free before it even sees the auction floor.

Old 11-06-2004, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

This one is pretty nice. You go in on Thursday and check 'em out as much as you want. You get to start them but not ride 'em around.
I have a couple of friends that buy there very month and them re-sale them around here or on E-Bay.
Can't wait for next months[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2004, 07:10 AM
Quad Patrol

if it's a police auction, the cops grab all the good stuff for free before it even sees the auction floor.
Not true in California anymore. Courts said we had to stop doing that. We were taking to many mercedes, hummers, caddies, etc, etc, etc. from the drug dealers. So now, everything we take under asset seizure goes to auction. Except of course money and guns. Which we can't keep the guns anymore either. Now they are destroyed per court order.

Old 11-06-2004, 07:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
i tend to throw out descripotive Adjectives like the F-bomb and what not allot. or i quote scripture or movies or whatever.

YOU THINK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2004, 07:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Went out yesterday and bought a 15" LCD, true flat screen t.v. for our trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The pictures on flat screens are so much clearer and sharper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Now to find a bracket, to mount the thing, on the wall.

Old 11-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: rescuediver
if it's a police auction, the cops grab all the good stuff for free before it even sees the auction floor.
Not true in California anymore. Courts said we had to stop doing that. We were taking to many mercedes, hummers, caddies, etc, etc, etc. from the drug dealers. So now, everything we take under asset seizure goes to auction. Except of course money and guns. Which we can't keep the guns anymore either. Now they are destroyed per court order.
i was just trying to get a rise outta ya and you took the bait like a fat kid on a smartie (do you guys have Smarties down there??). i was being totally tongue-in-cheek, but now that you admit it actually happens.... I'm shocked![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-07-2004, 03:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Went out yesterday and bought a 15" LCD, true flat screen t.v. for our trailer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]The pictures on flat screens are so much clearer and sharper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Now to find a bracket, to mount the thing, on the wall.
Ya, there nothing like roughing it out under the stars[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel