Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2004, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

That's funny...obsessive over you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They really must have been psycho.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider

you must be just too much man for them OneFly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Creator,
How's the recovery coming?

Old 11-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Whitewater
That's funny...obsessive over you?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They really must have been psycho.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yes hoss exactly my point. although you know you cant get enough of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Trasher
you must be just too much man for them OneFly[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
now you got'r right on the money. Im just too much man for em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL maybe if i got some implant or a prosthetic extention [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Quad Patrol

MD, IIRC i'm pretty sure in the underhood fuse box, you need to add one of those little square black relays. i may have an extra I could send with the manual (when i sell the 160). ask the Ford dealer if that sounds correct, i'm pretty sure i had to do that to mine for the trailer brake controller AND aux-batt charge connections to work. i think i had to add 2 relays. If Ford charges you for more than the part, they're ripping you off.[/quote]

Skinner and Confused, thanks for the info, give me something else to look at[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Confused, I was starting to wonder what happen to that manual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I guess, if your going to hold it until you sell the 160, I might as well forget about it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Now, on the black box relay, do you wire that coming off the 30 amp fuse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][scratching head]

Old 11-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe you are too much for the ladies, but you would probably do well with Ned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhey Toyo, i think what you described was caused by girlfriend covering your face with something while you slept. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'd like to go further, but i fear i'd offend the censors.
Don't you just hate those 250 lbs pillows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]even if they are wet and all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Maybe you are too much for the ladies, but you would probably do well with Ned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ohhh hoss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] dont get me started on that cuddly ned. OOOOO SICK.. side note though why do all the simpson characters remind me of fuzzy teddy bears???

Old 11-01-2004, 05:49 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyerhey Toyo, i think what you described was caused by girlfriend covering your face with something while you slept. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I'd like to go further, but i fear i'd offend the censors.
Don't you just hate those 250 lbs pillows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]even if they are wet and all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
HOLY CRAP DUDE i only had one of those and she wasnt a girlfriend. most are about 110lbs wet pillows [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2004, 05:51 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
HOLY CRAP DUDE i only had one of those and she wasnt a girlfriend. most are about 110lbs wet pillows [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Come on, I didn't think you would turn down anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] especially hanging around a bowling alley[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel