Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 12:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

well based on pics you've posted of yourself, you could have your parents behind bars for the rest of their lives, cuz you musta been tortured with that stick more than daily!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Naww my folks had hired guns to beat me. Called 2 older brothers. Kicked the crap outta me on a daily basis and when they babysat me they fed me grass & mud and made me wear pantyhose on my head. i was a tortured youth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 01:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Skinner, Looks like she went north on I-5 and landed in Toyo's backyard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Oh I know there are more around here. They all just run away when I come around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] We have quite a stock pile of cuties around here. Most are usually, of the K9 variety. Not in the looks dept. just in the personality dept.

Sometimes you wonder if it's something in the water...they grow up fast around here. 15 will get you a hard 20 years with Bubba.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just pure and clean Canadian girls here! NOT!

I know your pain Toyo, i got 2 older bros and was the youngest.

Old 12-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I don't want some Canadian chick who will only use me to get a green card. I want ...hell... I don't know what I want. Well, I do, but she got married and had kids a few years ago. LOL. I think her hubby might have a problem with me....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Dont be so hasty Skinner. I know some dandy canadian gal's that would turn your world upside down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Confucious I have been tryin to reply to your emails and my emails are not sendinig. PISSIN ME OFF im not sure whats goin down. another grand problem to trouble shoot. Earlier today i was sending fast as a **** and now its just not sending they just sittin in the out box. grrrr.

Old 12-16-2004, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Hoss you wanna send me a naughtier mormon version of helen? (#2) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, let me ask around at church on Sunday....I'm sure one of the polyg. chicks is up for a trip to Washington.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 08:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
What are you talking about BS? We have deep conversations about very important things.

So Hoss, when are you sending that naughty little Mormon girl I ordered? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I don't know any naughty Mormon girls...they are all "Angels."[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Well okay...define "Naughty." Hey, there should be a single's Ward in your neck of the woods...go check it out...it's better than stalking girls at the Jr. High.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So are you always the Bridesmaid and never the Bride?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

well based on pics you've posted of yourself, you could have your parents behind bars for the rest of their lives, cuz you musta been tortured with that stick more than daily!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Naww my folks had hired guns to beat me. Called 2 older brothers. Kicked the crap outta me on a daily basis and when they babysat me they fed me grass & mud and made me wear pantyhose on my head. i was a tortured youth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
So I think we have finally come to the root cause of your dementia (pantyhose on the head).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Dude...you need a therapist.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Also, is Hellen's last name "Keller?" Now I can see why she's with you...but I guess she can't.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 09:02 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Holy crap. Hoss went on a posting marathon. your always so sweet and sensitive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel