Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
obviously Hoss' new job doesn't allow him internet access or email!! too bad. ANd man, is his replacement/old employer gonna be shocked when they open all the choice emails I've sent him. Wouldn't you agree Festus![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
OHHHH YES, I'm pretty sure i need to goto church and confess after seeing the things you send me. Im sure the NetAdmin feller at the office is gettin a hoot out of it so he aint gonna cancel his email addy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

NO FAIR!! you know I'm married, so naturally I'd be an expert at it. My wife was given a special food supplement to remove all sexual urges.... it's called wedding cake.
No its called Kids, there are the major demise in labido. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] if you want lots of sex, No kids. If you want a full and happy life your gonna have to comprimise.... DONT HAVE KIDS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Quad Patrol

i realized AFTER posting that while trying to slam and get under the skin of Festus, i was actually insulting most of you. Oops. Good one Festus, ya got me again!

MD, SNOW??? Isn't that the stuff you have to go to Canada to find?? We got none here, and the mountains don't even look covered (there's some up there, but usually they look totally white on top). How far is it from you?

well, i just did major tune-up to jr.'s Rap80, including valve adjustments, and cam chain tension adjustment. both are best done at the same time, and relatively easy to do. i have an OLD manual I copied from the library for the old Moto80 and Moto200 (we had BOTH those quads at a time). The Rap80 is pretty well exactly the same. I'll make ya a copy MD. My wife puts the pages in those plastic insert sheets, then puts the plastic inserts into a 3-ring binder. That way my greasy hands never ruin the page, you can just wipe off the grease!

obviously Hoss' new job doesn't allow him internet access or email!! too bad. ANd man, is his replacement/old employer gonna be shocked when they open all the choice emails I've sent him. Wouldn't you agree Festus![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I take all this with a grain of salt[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] it's a little harsh, but I been through worse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and that's right here at my own home[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yea, we have snow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it's in the Sierras, but we have snow. It's about 2 hours away to get to the really good stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yesterday, the state did their reading/scientific razzmatazz crap and said the snow pack is 150% abve normal[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, come summer, they will be crying drought again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Thanks for the copying[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just let me know what I owe you, I'm sure it will pay for your trip to the dunes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Man, it's already Feb. March is next month. I better get to planning my trip up north or I'll be sleeping on the street[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img](won't be the first time) I do have a trial that might get in the way though. Will have to play it by ear.

Hoss has been AWOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Hope he got all moved in and things are going well for him. Sometimes, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. You guys holding out on some good stuff[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
OHHHH YES, I'm pretty sure i need to goto church and confess after seeing the things you send me. Im sure the NetAdmin feller at the office is gettin a hoot out of it so he aint gonna cancel his email addy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
that's exactly what i wuz thinkin... no wonder i haven't received a ...."please stop sending me this filth".... he's openin them and lovin it!
wait until we hit the right nerve, then the guy won't be able to hit the keys fast enuf. that'll be one of the horse/girl emails from YOU, that'll set him off.

your other rant...LMAO. well, come on up and show. AND, i do believe you... like i said (but you couldn't, or didn't read), the rider makes up for a lot of what the machine's not designed to do. but just to really boil ya, when you do arrive, i'll keep you on the easy gravel roads so you can spend the day wondering, "where's all the tough stuff he was talkin about?".

Passifists??? Do i need to send you that hockey fights link again??? Now Seattle.... it has nuthin on us. Talk about a NO-FUN allowed town!! I mean, Starbucks started there... doesn't get any yuppier/swine than that.

Old 02-02-2005, 02:23 PM
Range Rover

i think the helmet is a wash it 7 year old and the wife gave me the ok at xmas to get a new one

Old 02-02-2005, 02:25 PM
Range Rover

NO FAIR!! you know I'm married, so naturally I'd be an expert at it. My wife was given a special food supplement to remove all sexual urges.... it's called wedding cake.[/quote]

is that what tthat was????lmfao

Old 02-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MD, tell my wife about the grass ain't always greener. my saying to her is, "better the devil you know than the one you don't"... See, we're moving. Building a new house. BUT I lose my double detached garage=shop. also lose huge yard, and parking lot size driveway. no where to store or ride our quads or trailer at new place either. BUT, her parents live across the street, so that'll be one nice thing to get away from.

Festus, that'd be my advice too.... NO KIDS. all the responsibilty, committments for your time and $$. and on and on. heck, we'd both still be skinny with no kids.

Old 02-02-2005, 03:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Well confuscious you just been eatin all the food tryin to make sure your lil daughter dont plump up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 03:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Ohh and just so ya know confuscious, I did read and thats why i didnt react. I know your smart enough to know rider makes 80% of it. so a 20% rider on a ute only 40% of the mission a say 70% rider on a sport still 70% wich is 30% more than the ute guy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I really wanna get me a Ute though dont get me wrong. Sometimes gettin so freakin dirty just bugs the hell outta me. Its mainly the puddles. I like to go fast but for some reason I always get water up my nose goin thru puddles over the tires at 40mph. I know a ute wont solve that part since its the wall of water in front of me effect [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

About the white stuff. The farther south you go this year, the more there is. Weird. Central Sierra is at 150% and don't need any more (i.e. they are 100% for April 1 which is the date they figure no more snow). As you go south it onle gets better.

Have to see on Sat. where the snow line is. Might be spotty at 4500' in the shade. Might have to reach out and look for some. Though at that point you listen intently for the banjos. LOL

So who gets #4000?

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel