Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Hoss you wanna send me a naughtier mormon version of helen? (#2) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2004, 08:15 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

I like my women a little more...conservatively dressed. Leather just seems like it would be uncomfortable and rather difficult to get them out of. Yeah, it adds a challenge, but sheesh. I like my women in jeans and a t-shirt. Dated a girl, hell, she lived with me, who dressed like a hooker....not my thing.

Hey, I'm a little weird. I like the outwardly sweet innocent types.... The ones that everyone just looks the other way.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 12-15-2004, 08:18 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Aww. helen dont dress like that often. and im with ya on the girls just chillin in they wranglers lookin all modest and what not. I grab a pic of what i talkin about and add it to the gallery [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Upon approval...
Her name is helen. in pic spot #2, and NO HOSS you can't talk to her, i dont want her gettin all skeerrred by your back desert Utah mentality [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] anyone wanna go bowling? LMAO what a cougar she is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Whoa Cowboy- That little darling will eat you alive[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] She has my approval[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
If you EVER need a bowling partner and the stray cats are like that, call me bro. I'll be happy to help ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2004, 08:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

We gots lots of lil hussy's like her runnin round there. they dont always dress like that but they sure wernt beat with the ugly stick growin up..

Old 12-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

OneFlyCowboy- Is your new avatar another one of yer photo's from the early "hippie" days?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

actually, the "animal" avatar is perfect! Toyo, she looks twelve-teen, HOT!!, but twelveteen. she just developed early. you need to stay away from the elementary schools. where i live, if you chase and catch 'em that young, you can get arrested for B & E. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 03:24 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
What are you talking about BS? We have deep conversations about very important things.

So Hoss, when are you sending that naughty little Mormon girl I ordered? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Skinner, Looks like she went north on I-5 and landed in Toyo's backyard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 03:28 AM
Quad Patrol

We gots lots of lil hussy's like her runnin round there. they dont always dress like that but they sure wernt beat with the ugly stick growin up..
I hear ya[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Don't see nothing like that around the alleys here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Here, they hit every branch on that ugly tree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and their family is a stump[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-16-2004, 03:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well based on pics you've posted of yourself, you could have your parents behind bars for the rest of their lives, cuz you musta been tortured with that stick more than daily!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel