Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer only you hot-rodding punks on the sport quads.
I wish[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was one of those hot rodding punks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I'm getting to old[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] to be doing that stuff. Body just doesn't want to revcover enough to enjoy that kind of life style anymore[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Man 'oh man.. Gettin old already? Ya got to be listening to that "rap cr@p" to keep young.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I played two hours of full court Bball and I'm dying today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

Went ridin for two days last week. Finally had a little break in the weather. The desert was great. No dust or crowds due to all the rain.
We rode over 65 miles on the first day with my little guy on his E-Ton 90. Slow going but he's was hangin with us as best as he could. He hit all the trails, hills, and dunes we did. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We were jumping a small dune and taking some pics and I turn around to see him spinning donuts. Laughed my butt off seeing that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-03-2005, 07:28 PM
Range Rover

my brother in law has an f350 with the 7.3, it runs good but it rides like a tank

Old 01-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
speaking of roofing nails, LOSER neighbor is a roofer/druggie/POS. He's got 3 beaters and an old truck and trailer, always full of an old roof. well the moron somehow lost a pail of nails along the street this year and they were up and down the street. mother in law picked up a coffeee can full of them. ANd yep, we all got several flats courtesy of this idiot. my father in law stopped him one day and was chewing him out, ready to strangle the guy. roofer coulda cared less, he's got puncture seal on his tires, so he's okay.

there's 3 shoe-in jobs for when ya first get outta prison: roofer, tow truck driver, carpet cleaner. honarable mention to mover.
Okay, I wrote a novel, but I lost the SOB (I must have hit the back button).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Here I go again (but now you guys get the readers digest version)...

I laughed my A$$ off with your post. I have a roofer a couple houses away and he's a POS, too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Man it was hard to go back to work today. Oh well, at least I had a place to go to (besides Job Service or a soup kitchen). Can you guys believe the South East Asia thing? I feel bad for those people.

The holidays were really nice. We went south to ride on sand dunes on the Utah / Arizona border. It was pretty fun and the new 700 hauls butt. It's a tank, but so are the rest of my Sportsmans.

Welcome newLTkid...I grew up 20 miles south of you.

Old 01-03-2005, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
Went ridin for two days last week. Finally had a little break in the weather. The desert was great. No dust or crowds due to all the rain.
We rode over 65 miles on the first day with my little guy on his E-Ton 90. Slow going but he's was hangin with us as best as he could. He hit all the trails, hills, and dunes we did. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We were jumping a small dune and taking some pics and I turn around to see him spinning donuts. Laughed my butt off seeing that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Sounds like you had fun. So when are you going to finally post some pics of you and the fam?

Oh, I finally replaced the batteries in the PSD...now it starts in the cold.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Also, Les Snob finally got the alignment fingered out, too.

Old 01-03-2005, 11:13 PM
Range Rover

who toll you aftermarket clutch slip? i put a barrnet clutch in one of my warriors. no slip at all i did not change the basket just the springs. check the steal plates for where of none just put it in and ride. mine is still going after 6 years the first one went 8 years.

Old 01-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater

Sounds like you had fun. So when are you going to finally post some pics of you and the fam?

Oh, I finally replaced the batteries in the PSD...now it starts in the cold.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Also, Les Snob finally got the alignment fingered out, too.
Yah, yah, yah. I know about the pics. I finally took the digital camera and I was thinkin of you every time I clicked the button. Got a couple of the kids and me plus one of the new to me Suburban day trip hauler. I have to leave on business to Az in the morning but will post them soon after I figure out how to do it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mstrquad
who toll you aftermarket clutch slip? i put a barrnet clutch in one of my warriors. no slip at all i did not change the basket just the springs. check the steal plates for where of none just put it in and ride. mine is still going after 6 years the first one went 8 years.
I was thinkin the same thing. Most are way better than stock other than the pull needed might be more than stock. I need to replace the warrior clutch soon also. Goin to change out the fiber disks and springs, check and/or replace the steels and maybe the cable too. You would be surprized at how bad a cable can make it work

Old 01-04-2005, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yah, yah, yah. I know about the pics. I finally took the digital camera and I was thinkin of you every time I clicked the button. Got a couple of the kids and me plus one of the new to me Suburban day trip hauler. I have to leave on business to Az in the morning but will post them soon after I figure out how to do it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
only time i think of Hoss while i have digital camera is those moon shots with the chocolate eye. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Hoss, your current avatar is by far the best. let's try to keep it that way Cybil. i just accidentally erased a great post, so this'll be diluted too. I hear ya on SE asia. watching those folks looking for , or finding, their entire families wiped out is tragic and heart-wrenching. Canada is sending tons of $$ in aid, plus we're taking 1000's as refugees.

newLT, sorry to hear you're close To Hoss' backyard. It's not your fault, ya can't pick your neighbors. I sure hope you don't end up attracted to sheep like him. the F350 has a solid axle vs. independent suspension on 3/4T and smaller. plus it's designed to haul big weight, so that may be why the ride is stiffer.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

there's 3 shoe-in jobs for when ya first get outta prison: roofer, tow truck driver, carpet cleaner. honarable mention to mover.
LOL, you forgot carwash towel waggers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Never keep loose change in your ashtray[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it will be gone when you ger your keys back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] *******[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel