Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: rescuediver
[quote]
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
MD, i removed my Hawse Fairlead when i put on a roller fairlead. i still have my Hawse one kicking around. did you look at roller style fairlead? I thot they were supposed to be much better.

And I want to do the Rubicon this spring[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and some other spots. So, if I get "stupid"" and push the envelope[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I might need it.

do not need it to do the rubicon we did on a warrior and had no problems

Old 02-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mstrquad
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
why dont you just buy a whole trailer park, bulldoze it and send em all walkin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
then make a track to ride on and have a rv park i'll rent a space
You guys might be onto something for Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No need to worry about an environmental impact report, with the meth dumps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the land is already screwed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] can only improve it with atv'ing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Range Rover

why dont you just buy a whole trailer park, bulldoze it and send em all walkin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
then make a track to ride on and have a rv park i'll rent a space
You guys might be onto something for Hoss[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

No need to worry about an environmental impact report, with the meth dumps[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the land is already screwed up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] can only improve it with atv'ing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
well it be ready by the smmer. will be there this summer need 2 spots with power and water!!!!!

Old 02-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

See hoss. theres the plan of action for some side incom and entertainment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you could even run sheep in the infield n stuff.

Old 02-16-2005, 05:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Ssshhhh, the wife might here you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You've done it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Any pictures/videos") Everyone I've talked to says I'm crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've had friends do it in jeeps.

The wife is really geared up to do a lot of riding this summer. She's been couped up the last 2 years in school and is ready to venture out again after May[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 05:55 PM
Quad Patrol

See hoss. theres the plan of action for some side incom and entertainment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you could even run sheep in the infield n stuff.
Hey, what are internet friends for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2005, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider

Well, I'm not too impressed with my new employers internet policy...this forum is not on the "approved" list. It looks like I'm actually going to have to earn my salary.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So....I'm forced to use dial-up after work. I guess I'll get high-speed when I buy another home.

Speaking of home...today we had an acceptable offer made on our home (not bad for only being on the market for 3-weeks). And I'll be making an offer tonight on a home. It's a nice house on 1.5 acres. I know I could buy a bunch of land here, but my family already has 2,200 acres in the same town (oh, and my uncle has a moto-x track, too).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But, I really like the trailer park demolition idea! I really like the trailers that have been renovated with the "West Wing" addition... Ya know, the one's that have another single-wide attached to it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2005, 01:02 AM
Range Rover

[quote]

Ssshhhh, the wife might here you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You've done it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Any pictures/videos") Everyone I've talked to says I'm crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've had friends do it in jeeps.

the best part is passing the jeeps it took 2 hour to get to spider lake it take the jeep 4 hours. just have to watch the jeeper thay think thay own the trail

Old 02-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Well, I'm not too impressed with my new employers internet policy...this forum is not on the "approved" list. It looks like I'm actually going to have to earn my salary.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So....I'm forced to use dial-up after work. I guess I'll get high-speed when I buy another home.

Speaking of home...today we had an acceptable offer made on our home (not bad for only being on the market for 3-weeks). And I'll be making an offer tonight on a home. It's a nice house on 1.5 acres. I know I could buy a bunch of land here, but my family already has 2,200 acres in the same town (oh, and my uncle has a moto-x track, too).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] But, I really like the trailer park demolition idea! I really like the trailers that have been renovated with the "West Wing" addition... Ya know, the one's that have another single-wide attached to it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
That's too bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] you need to work for a living now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Once you get rid of that dial-up, you will never go back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Why don't you buy land right next to your family's and build your house on the opposite side of your land, away from family (so, your not too close). That way, you can put a gate in between the properties and double your riding pleasure[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2005, 01:25 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mstrquad just have to watch the jeeper thay think thay own the trail

I bet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but, they better watch out, because I just might have a surprise or two for them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What time of the year, did you do your trip?

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel