Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Almost like old times[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with Festus and Hoss not throwing all the avatars around[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]like Cybil again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider

Wow!!! I'm gone for a few days and I see that I'm loved...you guys sure make me feel like a polyorchid, sheep luvin' fool...or is that wool?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Have you ever heard of wool pie?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

BLT, don't listen to them, they are a bunch of liars...especially Skinner.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Oh, and skinner loves that nickname. BLT, I'm from Huntington (don't hold that against me).

I'm glad to see Festus is back. Now Confused needs to get rid of the hockey playing cowboy queer avatar. I think you should use the jolly fat chick.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 02:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

LMAO!!! that was a good one great confuscious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know ohh to well about the russian mafia. they have one hell of a racket goin round town here. I appologize for comparring canada to russia. canadians are passifists [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
if passifist is a polite way to say pu$$y, yer right. we're a buncha lemmings just being led around by our gov't and the politically correct police. Until ya get us with our gloves off in the rink, then look out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] HEY, maybe it's from all that pent up frustration and anger?!

Old 01-07-2005, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Whitewater

I'm glad to see Festus is back. Now Confused needs to get rid of the hockey playing cowboy queer avatar. I think you should use the jolly fat chick.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
i only do fatchick on cross dressing day. Festus worked so hard on the c'boy hat.. and it is my team, the canucks... we'll see.

Old 01-07-2005, 02:28 AM
Range Rover

Hey Hoss, I won't hold being from Huntington against you. How often are you there? And have you ever been the the races they have there?

Old 01-07-2005, 03:12 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater Have you ever heard of wool pie?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Sounds like you need to buy a razor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 03:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, What's this cheesewiz stuff I read about in another thread?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] You getting weird on us like Festus[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or, are you taking crackers to bed[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 03:37 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Show up to Carnegie on the 22nd and you'll find out. Saturday night special. I won't tell you what's on it. Karyn turned green when I was shopping for it at Pismo when I first met her at Pismo. LOL. Of course we also got her to eat SPAM. (She liked it!)

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-07-2005, 03:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Show up to Carnegie on the 22nd and you'll find out. Saturday night special. I won't tell you what's on it. Karyn turned green when I was shopping for it at Pismo when I first met her at Pismo. LOL. Of course we also got her to eat SPAM. (She liked it!)
LOL, I put it on the calendar[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] So, now we will see how things pan out between now and then. I guess if your hungry, SPAM isn't bad. Haven't had it in years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hopefully this weekend I'll figure out what I'm going to do with the clutch on the Z400. Also, waiting for a friend to burn me a copy of his service manual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If he takes any longer though, I'll end up buying one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

Try searching the web for the manual. I've downloaded one for all my rides and they have come in very useful. Didn't take much to find either. Good luck with the clutch job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel