Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 01:54 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

WAAAAAHH WAAAAAAHHHH [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] What happend to the spinzone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] guess we have to clutter of FBK with the good stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Confused glad ya had a good trip after you nightmare before leavin. Too bad the weather didnt cooperate. hey at least you werent Tenting it right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I went shooting with a local buddy at the range up the road. Had a police gun proficiency evaluation goin on in the lane next to me. the evaluator was givin me some pointers. and i went from shooting 6" low and 4" to the left to 4" to most of them in the center at 75' with a S&W 9mm shooting fast as i could get the sights lined up agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was shootin a 357 compact carry revolver. holy chit my hand hurts. i was havin trouble with it cuz the black fore sight and black target no contrast for my color blind ***. so i would line up the sights on the white border of the target then swing the pistol over. my buddy was like what the hell you doin switchin eyes.. lol.

Old 03-30-2005, 02:31 AM
Pro Rider

what happened to the zone? It's gone. vanished. caput. Musta been the OFC[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 02:33 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Nope. We had some new comers and other get a lil outta control today. its being edited right now. but there was a couple pages of no good stuff. I tell ya the spine zone is highmaintance sometimes. Special thanx to the hard work the ATV Connection Moderators do to keep it around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] you guys kick butt

Old 03-30-2005, 02:34 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Hows that for brown nosin MD??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I gotta go grab a towel and wipe off my nose now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 03:22 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Man I love CMT.. Good ol' Dukes of Hazzard is on right now. I want the general lee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hell and Daisy Duke [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 04:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
This week I'm in SD but next Tues-Thurs I'll be in AZ. I would be glad to check on them if needed. Just let me know where and what info you need.
Creator, My mistake[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] that should of been a PM. I wondered where it went[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] guess I replied here instead[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 04:45 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I think we need to pitch in and by MD a raft for when he's patrolling...came through his neck of the woods on the way back (didn't know that I-205 only goes to I-5 North, and not I-5 South...but anyways) and got caught in a friggin torential rainstorm. Freeway was bumper to bumper at 2pm at 40 MPH.
Yea, the flood gates opened on us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] River is over it's banks in a few spots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] That's alright though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It cleans out the tarp tents along the river[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 04:47 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
No non no. 2.5 each way...well...if I uhhh...MD...don't read this on the job...if I did the speed limit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I made it up today in 2:10. It's like 150 miles, or so. Maybe 140. Don't recall exactly. Came home on a route that's like 130 miles (assumption based on how far I am from Lathrop (120 miles).

Well, I think we are back to being the 2nd longest thread. Looks like they finally stuck the fork in the Spin Zone. I got a message that it had been moved and it came back with an error. A link to it also came up with an error.
I'll close my eyes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The Dialy Spin Cycle is back up and running[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it needed to be rung out though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 04:54 AM
Quad Patrol

Skinner, if your taking donations[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] this one will work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Its' a Zodiac Futura Mark 3 MD's boat

Old 03-30-2005, 04:56 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I went shooting with a local buddy at the range up the road. Had a police gun proficiency evaluation goin on in the lane next to me. the evaluator was givin me some pointers. and i went from shooting 6" low and 4" to the left to 4" to most of them in the center at 75' with a S&W 9mm shooting fast as i could get the sights lined up agin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I was shootin a 357 compact carry revolver. holy chit my hand hurts. i was havin trouble with it cuz the black fore sight and black target no contrast for my color blind ***. so i would line up the sights on the white border of the target then swing the pistol over. my buddy was like what the hell you doin switchin eyes.. lol.
Sounds like fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Did you tell him you were ampidextrious[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel