Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Well they said earlier snow. I havent looked lately. but its seattle it doesnt snow here!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] it just rains. and its an outdoor stadium should be a good game. 33 n rain.
well, better early snow than late snow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] we're on our second day of a decent dump. 33 would getcha snow wouldn't it? we get snow around 1-2Celsius, with 0 being freezing. at -40 C is exactly the same as F. funny eh?

Old 01-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey creator, what kind of manual can you download? not a full repair manual?? you mean like the "owner's manual" that tells you how to ride, check oil, etc?? I need an owner's manual for the XR80R, but i don't wanna pay honda for one.

Old 01-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Confuscious i have downloaded full on repair manuals with all the tourqe specs and repair procedures for my biks n quads. i sure you could find one. at -40c all i know is its dam cold [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Quad Patrol

Hoss, Congradulations on the new job[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And, I hope the grass is greener on the other side[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] your sheep probably need some right now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

So, if your moving back to Price, will the wife be "upset" when you tell her about your "long lost son"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and take all your toys and money[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]j/k[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, Duh, why didn't I think about just downloading it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I guess, because a friend said, he'd copy it for me. Well he did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, all I have to do, is make room in the garage to tear it to it, and find out, what's going on. Can't do it outside, weather is windy and rainy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

shush rescue...don't tell wifey about my past transgressions (or my present ones, either).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'll be moving about 150-200 miles south, which means selling the house, etc. I'll be working at a power generation plant...better position, more $$$$, more sheep!!!!! Also, my parents and most of my siblings live in the area. Man...I just got out of the CEO's office...they are not real happy that I'm leaving.

Snow: we have been dumped on everyday for a while now. It was the big -2 F at my house this morning. Good thing I put new batteries in the truck. It starts like a champ (without being plugged in). My boy plows everyday. I'm wondering how many sprinkler heads my neighbors are going to have to replace.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater My boy plows everyday. I'm wondering how many sprinkler heads my neighbors are going to have to replace.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Well, if your still there by spring, just have him "pee" on the bare spots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Not like he doesn't have priors[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
shush rescue...don't tell wifey about my past transgressions (or my present ones, either).[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I hear you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] My brothers/sister kid me every now and then, about some strange "kid" about 16-18 years old, knocking at the front door, Yelling "DAD"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
I envision myself slamming the door shut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Quad Patrol

Is this a sure thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] What if your present company ups your benefit package[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you could be in a "bidding war", of who wants you more[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And, there's nothing wrong with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Quad Patrol

And utility company means large land holdings[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] which = more riding spots[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel