Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Don't need that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Was thinking about the significant other[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Im sure thats a matter of opinion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How bout we get her input on the subjetc [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 03:29 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
waiting for a couple billion ornamentals with guns to fall from the sky. heck we would run outta bullets before they all got done commin down.
There's truth in that statement[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] That's why the DMZ in Korea is at the 38th Parallel. China didn't want us at their border. So, we established it there. Only way to win a war against China is a nucleur war[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]And, no one wins then[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] And who allowed China to sleep in the White House[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The dang demos can't see past their own noses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Quad Patrol

Don't need that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Was thinking about the significant other[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Im sure thats a matter of opinion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] How bout we get her input on the subjetc [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Be my guest[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

No prob. I give her a call [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she at work today???

Old 01-11-2005, 03:57 PM
Quad Patrol

No prob. I give her a call [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] she at work today???
As a matter of fact, NO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But, she isn't home either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Fine i get ahold of her on her cell then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Fine i get ahold of her on her cell then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, If you can get her to answer it, MORE power to you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I've given up on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I'll say i have a gift certificate for 1 set of enhanced breasts for you Valentines gift from The boys at FBK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that should get a call back then i say soo would you like MD to receive an enhancment aswell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

up here, we have gov't insurance

Glad to hear you have government insurance and they pay for anything[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Out of curiosity, do they pay for plastic enhancements[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

WHy, are you thinkin of getting one of those penile implants? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

eeeewww, you pervert!! you wanna get a penile implant for your BOYFRIEND?!?!

Old 01-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah. my point on atvs exactly. they have less enviromental impact than a herd of elk. Plain and simple. If ATVers are respectful and use the designated trails & tread lightly, impact is very minimal. Elk, Deer cause way more erosion than a single track quad / 4x4 trail. its all a bunch of tree huggin hippie crap.

Trust me, we is worried about china. they on my radar. im waiting for a couple billion ornamentals with guns to fall from the sky. heck we would run outta bullets before they all got done commin down.
yep, and they could lose a billion in battle and not lose a moments sleep over it.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel