Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i think hoss misses his mommy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

MD whats the rules for riding like a crf50 around in california? is it legal like them lil power scotters or whatever? since its under 50cc?

Old 01-07-2005, 05:32 PM
Pro Rider

ain't legal Festus. Just passed a law stating that you have to have a drivers lic for ridin a scooter also.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer
hey creator, what kind of manual can you download? not a full repair manual?? you mean like the "owner's manual" that tells you how to ride, check oil, etc?? I need an owner's manual for the XR80R, but i don't wanna pay honda for one.
I have downloaded the factory manual in PDF form. Just like you have to pay the big bucks for. Thanks go to Al Gore for inventing the internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Creator, Duh, why didn't I think about just downloading it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] I guess, because a friend said, he'd copy it for me. Well he did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Now, all I have to do, is make room in the garage to tear it to it, and find out, what's going on. Can't do it outside, weather is windy and rainy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
That's what friends are for brother[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Glad he hooked you up. now get to work on it!

Old 01-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i think hoss misses his mommy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Something wrong with that? If he does he can have mine! All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.

MD whats the rules for riding like a crf50 around in california? is it legal like them lil power scotters or whatever? since its under 50cc?
It's just a regular OHV. Not sure if it's green or red (if you registered it here). For visiting use your WA reg or an out of state pass thingy Parks has. Unless you had a dealer fake the paperwork, it's not street legal. I know one guy (met him with LJ up at Little Shuteye) who had a dealer street reg him a 250cc MC. Like an XR250, I think. Had to pay cash and never say who he bought it from. LOL.

As a general rule, no, you can't just ride it around. You'd probably need an M2 at that.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 01-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Man...I just got out of the CEO's office...they are not real happy that I'm leaving.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Don't kid yourself. As soon as the door hits you in the butt for the last time the party's on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: Trasher
ain't legal Festus. Just passed a law stating that you have to have a drivers lic for ridin a scooter also.
well in washington you dont neeed an endorsment for 50cc or less scooters. and I do have a liscense. I just want a mini bike cuz it will fit in my canopy easily and i can take it to work and go rip around some trails with my dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Something wrong with that? If he does he can have mine! All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.

It's just a regular OHV. Not sure if it's green or red (if you registered it here). For visiting use your WA reg or an out of state pass thingy Parks has. Unless you had a dealer fake the paperwork, it's not street legal. I know one guy (met him with LJ up at Little Shuteye) who had a dealer street reg him a 250cc MC. Like an XR250, I think. Had to pay cash and never say who he bought it from. LOL.

As a general rule, no, you can't just ride it around. You'd probably need an M2 at that.

Sorry. The libs took care of that little loop hole last year. I had a XR 600 with a Baja Designs kit on it which allowed you to get it street legal. No more. Thanks Barbara "the whiner" Boxer for all that you do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

WTF why so many regulations.? its totally retarded. I can still build a sweet mini track on the rance and at work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Trasher
well in washington you dont neeed an endorsment for 50cc or less scooters. and I do have a liscense. I just want a mini bike cuz it will fit in my canopy easily and i can take it to work and go rip around some trails with my dog [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
50's are cool to trash around camp with. Nothing like having a wheelie contest to see how long you can do it holding the beverage of your choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I own a old MR50 and everyone's kid has cut their teeth on it

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel