Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
WTF why so many regulations.? its totally retarded. I can still build a sweet mini track on the rance and at work [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It's Cali my friend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] You know about all the crazys we have here

Old 01-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I wish i could get ahold of that old JR50 i used to ride. Mayb i just get one of those. but i dont think you can get as many kewl parts for them. as the honda's

Old 01-07-2005, 05:51 PM
Pro Rider

I'm done tossin a lot of money into rides like that. Buy some cheap ride that runs and beat the cr@p out of it

Old 01-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Quad Patrol

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i think hoss misses his mommy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

MD whats the rules for riding like a crf50 around in california? is it legal like them lil power scotters or whatever? since its under 50cc?
Like Creator and Skinner said, Not legal except as a OHV. Pocket Rockets always have been illegal to operate on Public Property. As of 1/1/05 scooters can only be operated by someone with a learners permit or a Driver's license. There are 16 pages of laws governing it. Saw one yesterday, must of been putting out 100x's the pollution as my PSD. That thing was almost as bad, as a smoke grenade deployed in Iraq. But, they are more energy efficient, so the tree huggers look the other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] And push for us to have split riding seasons for our 2 strokes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher Nothing like having a wheelie contest to see how long you can do it holding the beverage of your choice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Watch out for open container and DUI's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Same thing applies as if your in your PSD. Goes on your record and hurts your insurance too.

Old 01-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Creator, Speaking of Boxer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] here's what I had posted in another thread about Boxer.

"LOL at FBK II Well, I know a orange rancher who claimed frost damage few years ago. Insurance co. paid him over $1 million for damages. He then, sold the "good" oranges for profit I really have no sympathy for majority of them. They get subsidized pretty good. But, that might be changing with no elected idiot sitting on the Ag board in Washington. Instead, we get Boxer putting her nose in Ohio and it's voting mess I better stop, or we will get way off course here.

Anyways, got the manual for my z400. Hoping to get into this weekend Carnegie is looking good "

Old 01-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

MD sometimes you can be a dry turd [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We wouldnt drink and ride thats irrisponsible [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that that poop outta the partay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dunno. i still want a mini. just becase then i can let my buddys lil kid ride it when they big enough and i can keep it in the back of my truck its all good. I will have to be an outlaw.

Old 01-07-2005, 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

MD sometimes you can be a dry turd [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] We wouldnt drink and ride thats irrisponsible [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that that poop outta the partay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dunno. i still want a mini. just becase then i can let my buddys lil kid ride it when they big enough and i can keep it in the back of my truck its all good. I will have to be an outlaw.
That's funny with the new (old) avatar. You don't look like a outlaw[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Creator, Speaking of Boxer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] here's what I had posted in another thread about Boxer.

"LOL at FBK II Well, I know a orange rancher who claimed frost damage few years ago. Insurance co. paid him over $1 million for damages. He then, sold the "good" oranges for profit I really have no sympathy for majority of them. They get subsidized pretty good. But, that might be changing with no elected idiot sitting on the Ag board in Washington. Instead, we get Boxer putting her nose in Ohio and it's voting mess I better stop, or we will get way off course here.

Anyways, got the manual for my z400. Hoping to get into this weekend Carnegie is looking good "

The lawmakers in Cali are real pieces of work, and real pieces of other stuff too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Creator, Speaking of Boxer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] here's what I had posted in another thread about Boxer. "

We shouldn't bad mouth Ms. Boxer. She's going to be the next VP of the USA, next to Hillary the Pres. If that happens maybe the Great white north won't look too bad afterall...............

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel