Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 02:58 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

26'? Golden Gate? That's not a boat, that's a dingy! I always went out on a 65' out of Morro. That was bad enough going through the breakers. I couldn't imagine a 26'. My unlce had something about that size I think....he turned it around on a wave and came back in. LOL. Never did get to go on the Admiral. It's a 90' Alcoa they have there. I think it's running three, or maybe its four, marine diesels. I know they de-powered, and then repowered it.

Was that case you were talking about when some bodies were dumped at Lake Don Pedro? I think I remember that. Then there was the tripple murder that freak Stayner did. I was wrong on that one...thought the husband/dad did that one.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-29-2004, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you have to admit the thought of seeing the swimmers in life-jackets is hilarious. they'd also have a map.

dare I ask.... what about 'that dentist' ?

Old 07-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Pro Rider

Had to remove due to this being a family oriented ATV forum. Forum Moderator

Old 07-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

On a lighter note; check this out /Text

Too funny!!!!

Old 07-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

LMAO @ JibJab. I've seen it several times. Can we vote "Neither of these two morons?"

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 07-29-2004, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Bass is +3500'. Probably running rich. Need to rejet that turkey. I knew someone who had a boat and he also used to change his prop based on where he was running. Either Millerton, SHaver or Bass. But that was on a 4-stroke In/Out Buick V-6, I think.I guess you're not gonna make Pismo. Too bad.
Yeah.. Its running a lil rich.. lol Not shure how to rejet these motors..

Nope.. Pismo is out..

The jeep seems to pull the boat pretty well.. :up:

Old 07-29-2004, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

mannnnn. Well heres my lesson for the day..

I got out of the house at 4:55 and got to the boat ramp at 5:35.. Backed the boat into the water and jumped in to start it up. No key. Got out of the boat and back into the jeep to see if the key that i "thought" we had put in there was still in there. Nope. I could have just used the trolling motor to troll around but whats the point in that? Ahh well. I connected everyhting again and headed home.. Got home at about 6:25 Gonna try this again tomorow morning.

Old 07-30-2004, 03:25 AM
Quad Patrol

BlackandRed, yes it was the case that was at Don Pedro. We initially did some dives off of some bridges after reports came in on bodies being dumped. When it become apparent that it was from out of LA. We didn't get involved with the recoveries then. They were way to deep for us. FBI brought in a remote vehicle from N.Y. to bring them up to 35 feet before their divers made the recovery.
Yea, it would be scary going under the Golden Gate in a 26 foot boat. No thanks. It fit in well at Pedro though[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Between the two candidates, you have to figure out, who is the better of the two evils? I know who I will vote for.

You guys pushed the envelope on some of your contents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Had to step in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Confused and WW, I prefer to not look at your swimmers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]Just post more pictures of your better halves, and I am not referring to your rear assets[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Powerstroke, thats the pits to get up that early, drive 45 mins or so, to only realize that you don't have keys to the boat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I guess it's better than driving for couple hours and figuring it out.

Old 07-30-2004, 03:50 AM
Pro Rider

rescue, did you censor us? I thought some of the other things we said were way worse, but I do apologize for putting you in the position of having to politically correct us. I thought we were still on the edge because we used proper terminology and it was a little off color but not over the edge. if i thot it was really bad, i would not have posted it. i never did read WW's reply about the dentist.

sorry to the rest of ya if we crossed the line to being offensive. I know ww didn't care, nor I, but we forget that it's more than ourselves reading sometimes. so far my kids haven't read the posts but I guess other "families" read them for entertainment. I feel like I just went to the principals office. maybe this is a good excuse for me to back off for awhile and do some work.

ww, PM me about the dentist. there is NOTHING you can say to me that i will find offensive, unless you cross into pedophilia...that would offend me.

personally, i think you guys are just picking on the lil 'ol canadian. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW, I bought an '02 Honda XR80R tonight for Jr. I see i may have jumped the gun by a year or so, but it had little use and I thot it was a good deal at $1200-1250 US funds. needs a tune-up cuz nuthin's been done to it in 2 years and it keeps stalling.

Old 07-30-2004, 03:58 AM
Pro Rider

oh yeah, i thot jib jab was hilarious too. good clean humor.

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel