Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

[quote]
Originally posted by: nedflanders
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

... actually, I'd prefer you superimpose the pope's hat (forgive me lord for not remembering the proper name of the pointy hat). I'm sure latino-Toyo will know. it's prolly something latin. a bishop's hat will do in a pinch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Ohh holy one, let thou be blessed with great knowledge to know such ornament of covering for the popes of past would have been the Papel tiara but the pope john paul II wears a simplex mitre. a bit of chatholic background from a non catholic. Major of religious studys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] NOT

Old 09-16-2004, 01:14 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

OK Mr Ned Flanders. I created you a papal Tiara Wearing AVatar [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It is ned wearing Pope John XXIII (1958-1963) his own Tiara given by the people of Milan in 1959. So pm me your email if you want him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

added in edit:Info on Papal Tiara

Old 09-16-2004, 01:18 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL. well you gotta remember thats a 32" tall tire so ya know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] keep it all in proportion.
LOL, keep telling yourself "it's all proportional"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:20 AM
Quad Patrol

you gotta say i didnt do too bad of a job getting the shading right and what not. Hat looks good on the tire. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
It looks dang good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:21 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

ohhhh you wanna start in on that do ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:36 AM
Quad Patrol

ohhhh you wanna start in on that do ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL, when I logged in, and saw how many posts were made here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I decided I would reply as I read. Memory isn't what it used to be[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So, as I went, I replied twice[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Then, thought I took a step back to Sunday morning at church[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]You and Ned scare me a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] with your knowledge[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Not that that is a bad thing. I sometimes wish I knew it, that well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Anyways, I was on the phone with my sister when you answered Ned's question about the head gear. She knew it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I didn't, I too, am non-catholic. Anyways, I think the papal Tiara Wearing AVatar will fit Ned's head just right. Hope you made it in a 10 gallon size. He will need it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Toyo, I think you have the right to pat yourself on the back[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] You did an awesome job on the avatars[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:47 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

I tell ya i am the smartest person you ever met sitting behind a computer w/ high speed Internet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]., Im just a dumbass redneck hillbilly backwoods Bumpkin in person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I mean i remember allotta the stuff its just not always so easy to convey things in words. i have a short circuit between the brain and the mouth. Trucker mouth as its called in these parts. maybe new yorker, you say "hows the weather" i say "Its fulcking Miserable, the Got dam wind and the fulcking rain drive me fulking nuts!! you fulking foller me mang?" sompin like that well maybe not so many explatives [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:49 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

So Mud dog and I are just sittin here watchin beverly Hills cop on Spike Tv for men. and eatin Ranch Popcorn and drinkin milk. yeah i let him drink outta my glass and eat off my fork or outta my bowl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 01:53 AM
Quad Patrol

LOL, you probably were dropped on your head as a kid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I just turned it on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]That Lt. is the epitome of rank. I hate guys like that. Anyways, it's almost time for Who's line is it anyways" and I don't want to know what else you might share with Mud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Does he happen to eat peanut butter too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-16-2004, 02:00 AM
Quad Patrol

And is that what they call "Puppy Love"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel