Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Thanks Hoss. I might just give that a try. I was thinking of something else to do with one of the turkeys from work. BBQing 2 in one day isn't my idea of fun... Figure I might be able to hack one up, and if I do, I'll definately give that recipe a try.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider

We deepfried a turkey and did a Tri-Tip on the rotisserie..

Yummmmm!!!

Old 11-27-2005, 10:39 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Been lazy here. BBQed one and one in the oven today. Still have one more to BBQ.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 11-28-2005, 01:16 PM
Quad Patrol

What a great trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] weather was darn near perfect[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] We ate more food on this trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then the last 9 years we've been going combined[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It wasn't all that crazy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] like previous years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] the camping areas were quiet at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Only crazy part was comp hill Friday and Sat. night. Rangers had 15 CHP officers in riot gear at the entrance station Saturday night to help shut down Comp Hill, don't know if they made it out there or not[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] All in all, it was a great holiday weekend[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Now to catch up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 01:17 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Yea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] they just got done doing a week long detailed report in the newspaper on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] We've lead the nation for 2-3 years straight now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] That's why when we moved to this fine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] city[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] our insurance went up $40 a month[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Chief of Police is holding regular meeting with other agencies to try and curtail it. He says he'll hold them until the city is out of the top 100 in the nation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Guess, they better buy a lot of coffee and donuts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They are trying to get bail upwards to $50K, they found out that a lot of the responsibles were getting out of jail, then stealing cars to drive home in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Then steal a lot more before doing anytime on the first theft. And you know the good ol' plea bargaining that goes on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Steal 10 cars do 45 days[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] System is a joke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Fresno had a big enforcement unit with CHP, county and city back when. HEAT - Help Eliminate Auto Theft. Evidentally it worked pretty good.
We have a similiar task force called STANCat. Ours must not be working as well as Fresno's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 01:19 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Turkey or Ham?

I prefer ham, but some would say I'm partial to mutton.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LOL!

I like both worlds, nothing like a leg and breast to go with a little rump[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

That didn't come out right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 01:21 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
We deepfried a turkey and did a Tri-Tip on the rotisserie..

Yummmmm!!!
Sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

We had turkey, ham and 2 elk roasts[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 01:23 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Whitewater
Where is confusedbuyer? I know he's not on holiday, cuz America Jr. had Thanksgiving last month.

And where the heck is DQ? I haven't bagged on her for a while.
Haven't heard from him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] He must be unpacked by now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

DQ was opening up a boutique shop with her mom. She did say she would not be around to herass you as much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider

The mix precipitation line was RIGHT over our house this morning. As it was 33/34 degrees. We felt a few drops but that was it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] So close.
Its over 40 now.
Maybe well get lucky tonight. Who knows. hehe

Old 11-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Quad Patrol

It was cold down in the valley last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Turned the heater on for the first time this season[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] House was 56 degrees when we got home last night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel