Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 04:08 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Yeah that dam cartoon character is a piece of work. someone needs to get after his producer!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Battery's and power are always fun stuff to play with. speaking of playin with power (not vibrators you sicko's) have any of you guys taken a dill pickle and suspended it Ungrounded in the air and stuck a screw in each end and connected it to an extension cord and observed the results? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Sounds like a personal problem with an ex-gf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Did you hear Gary Allen's wife committed suicide[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Guess his music got to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2004, 04:09 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Ohh man sellin the house. I hate movin. and my uncle just sold his and is half *** homeless. he has allotta land just no house [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] a new one is under construction now so shouldnt be but a couple months and he'll have a new house and we getta build new barns and crap. I tell ya what a pain. Im the type of guy i build a home i stay there till i die. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] although im a nomad and travel between homes all the time. live outta a duffle bag and laundry baskets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2004, 04:10 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Sounds like a personal problem with an ex-gf[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Did you hear Gary Allen's wife committed suicide[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Guess his music got to her[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Your sh!ttin me? man that straight up sux. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] his poor boys!!! His next album outta be a rough one!!

Old 10-27-2004, 04:16 AM
Quad Patrol

Confused.

He called my r.v. mechanic a moron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] when, it was me who got backwards, what he said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

On Hoss' link, you have to look around for it. It started to sway me, after talking to you on the 6v idea[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]It's no longer on the front page[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]Skinner's link was the icing on the cake for me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Plus, my brother is buying the new battery I bought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]at full price[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] even better[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Wife and I just went through that whole ordeal ourselves. Decided to stay put, refinance at 5% on a 15yr. Instead of buying that 1/2 million dollar house. We are going to buy some acreage and maybe build a house on it. I just want land to call my own and ride my quads on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2004, 04:19 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: rescuediver
Your sh!ttin me? man that straight up sux. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] his poor boys!!! His next album outta be a rough one!!
Yea, I heard it on the radio earlier this evening[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Very sad. They were from Bakersfield, about 200 miles south of where I live and 100 miles from Skinner.

Old 10-27-2004, 04:20 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

no doubt. I need to aquire a few thousand acres. I seen a beutiful spread in idaho. sompin like 29,000 acres for 9 million. that woulda been sooo sweet. man oh man. had 9 miles of lake front and mountains and additional 70,000 acres deeded rights of state land. man saweeet but i couldnt roll out the doe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2004, 04:32 AM
Quad Patrol

Toyo, here's a blurb I just found;

GARY ALLAN'S WIFE DIES OF SELF-INFLICTED GUNSHOT WOUND
It is with great sadness that we report the following . . .
Gary Allan's wife, Angela, has died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, reports Allan's record label. Gary's wife, Angela Herzberg, died early this morning (Oct. 25) of a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The death occurred in their home in the Nashville suburb of Hendersonville, where Gary and Angela had moved the family in 2003. Further details of the death are pending.

Old 10-27-2004, 04:36 AM
Quad Patrol

There's a piece of property for sale on the west side of our county. 14,000 acres, 2 homes, numberoud out buildings, wild life, including tule elk(which around here is rare) I think 14 stocked ponds, like 6 creeks, bordering 80,000 acres state park. All for the mere price of 14 million.

Old 10-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah that dam cartoon character is a piece of work. someone needs to get after his producer!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Battery's and power are always fun stuff to play with. speaking of playin with power (not vibrators you sicko's) have any of you guys taken a dill pickle and suspended it Ungrounded in the air and stuck a screw in each end and connected it to an extension cord and observed the results? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
no, i only had something slightly better to do that day.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2004, 01:05 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer

no, i only had something slightly better to do that day.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Its called a pickle lightbulb. and what were you doin that day in science class? sniffin panties in the teachers lounge? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel