Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: confusedbuyer NOW, kids needing attn has a lot to do with it too.
Isn't that the truth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] kids get more attention[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] then, the wife[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasherwhere EXACTLY is this bridge? (lol) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Creator, it's at N37 25.888, W119 40.086) @ 4401.69126657'

Skinner, thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll put it in my GPS and have it for future reference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
So did anyone see the ford commercials during the superjoke sunday? Man i about got wood. their pretty sexy.
our local cable co pays for the rights to broadcast several US shows, including Superbowl. SO... they sell ads to local biz. IT SUX!! We didn't see a fraction of the multi mil$$ ads. never saw the Ford ad... nuthin.

I'm with ya on the forest Festus. our areas are full of re-planted forests. next ride i'll get ya some pics skinner, and you'll see what a sustainable forest looks like. BUT, you are correct. years ago they committed atrocities on the forest. we've had some serious hillside erosions, and they used to clearcut and then just harvest the most primo stuff. so those practices have changed.

Old 02-08-2005, 01:44 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Trasher
[I think a fire swept through that area and took out all the pines years ago and the pines have yet to return.
Shoulda let em clear cut a bit and re-plant the area before the fires. Maybe it could be managed better if all the libbys settle down a bit and look at the big picture[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Only picture they see is the big democratic **** they have in front of their freaking noses[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 01:51 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
Good ride today with LJ and another guy from here. Found some snow. Got stuck in some snow. Got towed through some snow.
How high did you guys go to get good snow?
You wanna get towed through some snow too? Heck, Im sure the lander could tow 2 at once after the new front tires this week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It was great though. Going through untouched snow is a blast..
LJ, I just might[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually, that is the exact reason why I am thinking heavily about putting a winch on the Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If I get stuck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can rescue myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Speaking of that, Confused, can you post a picture of your new winch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just might take you up on that offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

Good ride today with LJ and another guy from here. Found some snow. Got stuck in some snow. Got towed through some snow.
How high did you guys go to get good snow?
You wanna get towed through some snow too? Heck, Im sure the lander could tow 2 at once after the new front tires this week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It was great though. Going through untouched snow is a blast..
LJ, I just might[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Actually, that is the exact reason why I am thinking heavily about putting a winch on the Z400[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If I get stuck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I can rescue myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Speaking of that, Confused, can you post a picture of your new winch[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] just might take you up on that offer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sweet.. Im thinking about picking up a winch after the next paycheck.. Gonna get the 3000# Ramsey wireless.....

Old 02-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Quad Patrol

I'm not too much for clear cutting. Have to see an area that they clear cut and replanted to see how it took. There are some strips up a hillside south of Devils Peak (Signal Peak) in the Sierra N.F. that was cut in the 60s. Looks like a pasture on the side of a hill. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Maybe one or two trees.

Ca. hasn't learned form it's past mistakes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Oregon allows clear cutting, or what is damn near close to it, and their forest look great[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They also go in and thin out the under growth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]so, grasses have a chance to grow and not wall to wall pines[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And, I agree with you about the fires that just burn[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] They need to keep that policy going, when Mother Nature takes care of things, it's better in the long run[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
So did anyone see the ford commercials during the superjoke sunday? Man i about got wood. their pretty sexy.
Yes I did[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] To bad they cost waaaayyyyyyy, to much[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Quad Patrol

Sweet.. Im thinking about picking up a winch after the next paycheck.. Gonna get the 3000# Ramsey wireless.....
That's sweet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I wasn't going that extravagant[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] but, it will be better then pushing it out or worse, getting pulled out by a LAND'R[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2005, 02:11 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

yeah they do cost a purty penny. oh well they will be old news in a year or two [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel