Trucks and Towing, All Makes and Models. Discussion on all makes and models of trucks and towing.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 02:37 AM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: rescuediver
Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior
I just set a goal for myself. 3 posts per day average by 7/21. I'm at 2.13 PPD right now. I've got a lot of time to make up. Been here about 855 days. Though I try to be topical and not post just to post. I'm not THAT MUCH of a *****.

It's those spinners I tell ya. They are like crack dealers!
Yea right[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Luckily, they are all crack dealers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Because, "IF" they were users[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] they would be post ho'ing at night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] in between rebuilding the raptor or yfz 450[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Some of us dealers hit the crack in the evning too if there has been a good day of business and we moved alltta product. hell today has been ludicrous.... almost 600 posts in the "washing mochine" today
You must not be rolling in the dough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] real dealers don't use[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If they did, they would just put the profits in their own body[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Which is to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 02:46 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

You must not be rolling in the dough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] real dealers don't use[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] If they did, they would just put the profits in their own body[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Which is to bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
I only deal enough to cover my own usage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 03:02 AM
Quad Patrol

I only deal enough to cover my own usage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
That's what I thought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2005, 04:04 AM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

Originally posted by: powerstroke01
I just set a goal for myself. 3 posts per day average by 7/21. I'm at 2.13 PPD right now. I've got a lot of time to make up. Been here about 855 days. Though I try to be topical and not post just to post. I'm not THAT MUCH of a *****.
Total Posts: 11,033 (10.32 posts per day)
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Just cant find much to post about over here. lol
You've got to be kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That doesn't seem like that high of a post ho rating though. He's just been there for a LONG time. About 3 years (1069 days assumed). At my current ho rate (50 PPD) I could get up to 11000 in 182 days or so. 6 mos and be at 1037 days. I'm sure my average wouldn't be that high, though it might. Today was well over 100 posts.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 06-29-2005, 04:06 AM
Air Cooled Rider

My uncle dealt to cover his habbit. He laughs when he hears people talk about $50 crack habbits. His was much more. Can't remember now.

Old 06-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Pro Rider

Total Posts: 11,033 (10.32 posts per day)
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Just cant find much to post about over here. lol
You've got to be kidding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That doesn't seem like that high of a post ho rating though. He's just been there for a LONG time. About 3 years (1069 days assumed). At my current ho rate (50 PPD) I could get up to 11000 in 182 days or so. 6 mos and be at 1037 days. I'm sure my average wouldn't be that high, though it might. Today was well over 100 posts.
Yup, 3 years next month. I honestly dont post that much there either. As we have people right at 40k posts in 3 years.

Old 06-29-2005, 11:35 AM
Air Cooled Rider

Yup, 3 years next month. I honestly dont post that much there either. As we have people right at 40k posts in 3 years.
Now those are some serious Post Hoes. But probably close to what OFC is running.

Old 06-29-2005, 12:45 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Now those are some serious Post Hoes. But probably close to what OFC is running.
yeah thats a lil beyond what even OFC does. If im feelin creative. i can be sir posts allot. but sometimes i actually do work.

Old 06-29-2005, 01:06 PM
Air Cooled Rider

yeah thats a lil beyond what even OFC does. If im feelin creative. i can be sir posts allot. but sometimes i actually do work.
That's about 36 PPD. You're at 25.55 right now.

Old 06-29-2005, 01:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

That's about 36 PPD. You're at 25.55 right now.
thats kinda funny cuz i actually average on days i post 35.55 PPD So i am a top caliber post ho that takes weekends off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford Crew cabs w/7.3 Diesel